Brady haters are secretly watching.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's cool for some people to hate the NFL these days....I get it.
But you know you're still watching.

1600034141744.png

Things I want to know about Brady...

1. Carol was a stay-home mom with a maid. What the heck did she do all day?

2. Did Gregg ever make it with Marsha?

3. Was Jan hot after she got her braces off and got LASIK?

4. What happened to the dog!?

Washington's Head Coach Ron Rivera, diagnosed with cancer, got a planned IV at halftime in order to make sure he could continue in the 2nd half.

Incredible.

I still don't understand why he didn't retire while he was on top. He doesn't need the money. Hell, I think his wife makes more money than he does.

I still don't understand why he didn't retire while he was on top. He doesn't need the money. Hell, I think his wife makes more money than he does.
Montana sort of made the same mistake - going to KC, and he was coming off of some nasty injuries. Brady is so far healthy as ever.

If his seasons with the Buccaneers are a bust it will expose just how much his fellow Patriots helped carry the team. He'll still go down in history as one of the greatest QBs to ever live (and I don't even like the guy), but it will greatly marginalize his reputation as "the greatest".

It's cool for some people to hate the NFL these days....I get it. But you know you're still watching.

I'm still watching . . . . for now. I think I'm taping four games today that I'll at least check out soon and will watch the Steelers tomorrow night. But the NFL doesn't make a dime off of me and my watching is over the air so there is no way they can even know or record my viewership.

I want to be entertained. As soon as that stops happening, the NFL is dead to me. I can't stop them from fucking the game up with racial and political bull-crap, but I ultimately control the channel selector.

I don't understand why a guy would leave a franchise where he could just get in his final two years or whatever, and make hand over fist on endorsements, find his way into management, whatever he wanted.

It's an odd decision, no matter what issues he had. He might find some success with TB, but, worse for him, what if Cam Newton finds success with the Patriots? Imagine somehow he leads them to the S.B? It would certainly be one hell of a story and raise a few questions.

Cam and the Patriots won and the new Brady Bunch lost.
Might be a long season for Tommy Boy.
Damn that sucks shit.I hate Belicheat even worse than shady Brady because he is the one that taught him to lie and cheat.thats why I’m glad jimmy G got out of there when he did,he will be a class act away from that criminal organization. The cheatriots winning pretty much cancels out any enjoyment of shady Brady losing for me today.I fear Cam might have worked really worked hard in the off season and might be back to being in pro bowl form again,man that would be a nightmare for me.

It's cool for some people to hate the NFL these days....I get it.
But you know you're still watching.

View attachment 388274

Pretty sure the last time I watched a football game was when Philadelphia's backup quarterback and Super Bowl MVP made an example of him in the Super Bowl.

As it is, I'll never watch another NFL game again. They simply do not matter to me at all. Never have watched bakuhball...

Pretty sure the last time I watched a football game was when Philadelphia's backup quarterback and Super Bowl MVP made an example of him in the Super Bowl.

As it is, I'll never watch another NFL game again. They simply do not matter to me at all. Never have watched bakuhball...
Some of the closest moments my sons and I shared were at their football and baseball games --t-ball and flag football all the way to both their Senior years in HS., Last year we all had a beer watching the Super Bowl at a sports bar...it was awesome.(tbh, I had coffee, since I quit alcohol 2 years ago) I went for a drive at halftime tho...;)
1600051054261.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back