Brain scans prove liberals brains are defective

Liberals have a smaller Amygdala & so do Psychopaths & Schizophrenics.
So liberals have no fear of conservatives who have an enlarged Amygdala.

Testosterone increases amygdala size, so Conservatives prob have something else enlarged too.
Polacks have the smallest amygdalas in the world. That’s why every country in the world, except for Poland, makes jokes about them.

Australoids, and Africans have the smallest brains, so sorry you didn't research the topic, you can't help yourself, you're that stupid.
And yet, even aborigines make fun of Polacks for their remarkably small amygdalas. :lol:

Testosterone increases amygdala size, so Conservatives prob have something else enlarged too.
Polacks have the smallest amygdalas in the world. That’s why every country in the world, except for Poland, makes jokes about them.

Australoids, and Africans have the smallest brains, so sorry you didn't research the topic, you can't help yourself, you're that stupid.
And yet, even aborigines make fun of Polacks for their remarkably small amygdalas. :lol:

Uh, the Amygdala is the fear center of the brain, it doesn't actually do much, if anything at all for "Critical thinking"

Obviously you lack "Critical Thinking" skills, you're a massive dumbo.

I don't know how you keep failing, over, and over, again here.

Breaking News....Here is an x-ray of Trump's brain:

zmxfk.jpg

I think childhood abuse plays a large role in developing liberal brain dysfunction.

I think childhood abuse plays a large role in developing liberal brain dysfunction.
Childhood abuse is the number one in brain dysfunction. Sadly it is equal in cons and lib families.

Uh, the Amygdala is the fear center of the brain, it doesn't actually do much, if anything at all for "Critical thinking"

Speaking of a lack of cognitive skills, I never said the amygdala contributes to "critical thinking." So who knows what I said that led you to think that? :dunno: I pointed out how Polacks have the smallest amygdalas.

Brain Scans Prove Liberals’ Brains Are Defective

and you wonder why we call you desensitized, heartless idiots . funny how you loons all get off on abortions oh the killing of those who can't speak.

Some of the posts on here are pretty funny. Doesn't this belong under humor or the flame zone though?

Speaking of a lack of cognitive skills, I never said the amygdala contributes to "critical thinking." So who knows what I said that led you to think that? :dunno: I pointed out how Polacks have the smallest amygdalas.

Nice cover up for your failings.

LOLOL

Looks like your pathetically little amygdala is kicking in.

LOLOL

You've failed, Liberals like you have smaller amygdala.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Losers who spit, I know you are but what am I, do so because their unusually small frontal lobe limits their ability to think up something more creative than a 4 year old can muster.

Yeah, prostates.

Women like big prostates.

They like macho brains too.
"Macho brains"?

"Women like big prostates"?

WTF?

Yeah, prostates.

"Macho brains"?

WTF?

Someone has no sense of humor.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Losers who spit, I know you are but what am I, do so because their unusually small frontal lobe limits their ability to think up something more creative than a 4 year old can muster.

You still don't grasp what the amygdala does.

Brain Scans Prove Liberals’ Brains Are Defective

and you wonder why we call you desensitized, heartless idiots . funny how you loons all get off on abortions oh the killing of those who can't speak.

Well this means the Breaking News! shortly to appear on CNN & MSDNC will be: Brain Scanners Russian Made!!!

Yeah, prostates.

"Macho brains"?

WTF?

Someone has no sense of humor.
What's funny about big prostates? And you do realize a woman is not going to have any idea of the size of you prostate unless she's sticking something up your ass right?

Forum List

Back