Brave 10-year-old Girl Reports Man In Women’s Restroom

So, your "brain" can tell the difference between a man and a woman transitioning to a man?

You must be a lot smarter than the women in my link.. They see a man who has a license that says he is a female, but they don't believe him. And if they are not "inclusive" they will be treated as bigots.

Transgender in Women's Locker room

Mark

Not my brain, Eyes. You have them dont you? Use your eyes and your brain to make a determination. Like I said if youre the type to believe anything anyone tells you then I can see how you're at a disadvantage.
So, you're saying that you want the right to make your own determination if a person should be allowed to use a particular restroom? Sorry, that's not the way the law works.

Im not saying I want the right to do anything. What I said is If I see some dude walking in I'm saying something. You on the other hand would stand there whining about how some law wont let you protect your family.

You guys sound like the lady with bad ass kids who go "What can you do? You're not allowed to spank them anymore" while her kids race toward a jail cell.
On the contrary, if I see Bubba following my granddaughter into the lady's and know that the establishment won't do anything, it's up to me to prevent a problem, and I don't care if I get in trouble for doing it. The issue, which you don't seem to grasp, is that we've now made Dad the bad guy for treating Bubba with suspicion.

No dad is still the good guy. Its just your perception is wrong. Thats all.

See? I see that dad as a good guy. I would help that dad. You're worried about what people think first. Sorry, but someone thinking I'm a bad guy ranks no where on my list of cares when it comes to my family but thats just me.

You're that other guy
I do the same thing either way. The difference is what happens to me as a result. You seem to think that should make no difference, and while doesn't to my actions, I would rightly be upset that protecting my daughter would make me the bad guy. It sounds like you would applaud a father for preventing Bubba from exercising his right as a self proclaimed transgender to use the lady's. Is that correct?

If a trans male is allowed in woman's only restrooms because they are simalarily situated to women, EVEN WITH A PENIS, then any man can claim he is simalarily situated to the male tranny who is allowed in the restroom.

As I said, anyone can claim anything. That doesnt mean you have to play along or be jailed. So a guy claims he's a female but doesnt show any indication other than his words? I'll let you be the fool who allows him to tell you anything. I have a functioning brain and can think about whats what.

You are that stupid then

Doesn't matter what he claims dumbass

All he has to do is claim he is simalarily situated to the dude dressed as a woman to charge illegal discrimination.

You will rarely see me on the side of same sex marriage, what you fail to understand is that the LBGTQ is doing with this is an eventual doomsday scenerio.

RUN FROM THIS QUICKLY

If a trans male is allowed in woman's only restrooms because they are simalarily situated to women, EVEN WITH A PENIS, then any man can claim he is simalarily situated to the male tranny who is allowed in the restroom.

As I said, anyone can claim anything. That doesnt mean you have to play along or be jailed. So a guy claims he's a female but doesnt show any indication other than his words? I'll let you be the fool who allows him to tell you anything. I have a functioning brain and can think about whats what.
So you want the right, just like everyone opposed to transgenders in the wrong restroom, to apply common sense and prevent Bubba from following a 10 year old girl in there? So why again is there pressure to allow Bubba in the girl's room?

Yes because like I keep saying you and I have eyes. You stop a guy from going into the restroom and what happens?

Guy gets mad at you? So!
Guy wants to go in anyway? Then so can you to protect your family
Guy sues? Who is he going to sue? Are you exchanging insurance information?

All the retaliation stories are funny...What is going to happen? Someone you dont know is not going to like you for 3 minutes? OMG!!! The horror

You are that stupid then

Exactly Correct! It doesnt matter

All he has to do is claim he is simalarily situated to the dude dressed as a woman to charge illegal discrimination.

Against who? You? Good luck on finding me first, second I was protecting my family not preventing him from using the bathroom just because.

You will rarely see me on the side of same sex marriage, what you fail to understand is that the LBGTQ is doing with this is an eventual doomsday scenerio.

RUN FROM THIS QUICKLY

Its not doomsday Drama Queen, just use your eyes and brain and you'll be fine.

Yes because like I keep saying you and I have eyes. You stop a guy from going into the restroom and what happens?

Guy gets mad at you? So!

All the retaliation stories are funny...What is going to happen? Someone you dont know is not going to like you for 3 minutes? OMG!!! The horror
And we circle back to the obvious. There is no good reason to change things from what they are right now. If you're a man, stay the heck out of the girl's room. If you go in there, expect negative consequences. You're an adult and your tender sensibilities don't matter as much as the safety of our girls, so suck it up and act like one.

Opponents of new laws such as North Carolina’s HB2, which ban transgendered males and females from entering any bathroom other than the bathroom which corresponds with their birth gender, may be ignoring incidents which already occur when men enter women’s bathrooms.

Such crimes are already causing problems for women and girls, the police, as well as the court systems which must try and convict anyone charged with indecencies against females in public restrooms.

SICK: 10-Yr-Old Uses Woman's Bathroom, She Has No Idea Who Was Hiding In Another Stall

Another we told you so moment that is going under reported by the mainstream media.

you probably shouldn't get your "news" from the rightwingnut blogosphere.

and no one believes this nonsense for a second.

Guy gets mad at you? So!

And we circle back to the obvious. There is no good reason to change things from what they are right now. If you're a man, stay the heck out of the girl's room. If you go in there, expect negative consequences. You're an adult and your tender sensibilities don't matter as much as the safety of our girls, so suck it up and act like one.
I want to requote this part again

If you're a man, stay the heck out of the girl's room. If you go in there, expect negative consequences.

And there you go, there is no law against negative consequences. If you dont feel comfortable and you sit there mulling over the NC law, how someone can feel in the wrong body, what happens if they sue etc etc. Your inaction is no one elses fault but your own

You are that stupid then

Exactly Correct! It doesnt matter

Against who? You? Good luck on finding me first, second I was protecting my family not preventing him from using the bathroom just because.

RUN FROM THIS QUICKLY

Its not doomsday Drama Queen, just use your eyes and brain and you'll be fine.

Yet you make no attempt to argue the point past an emotional level?

You are thick

Guy gets mad at you? So!

If you're a man, stay the heck out of the girl's room. If you go in there, expect negative consequences.

And there you go, there is no law against negative consequences. If you dont feel comfortable and you sit there mulling over the NC law, how someone can feel in the wrong body, what happens if they sue etc etc. Your inaction is no one elses fault but your own

EXACTLY.

The transgender HAS NO CLAIM THEN. And on top of that, this society instituted Hate Crime Laws as an additional protection.

Jesus H. Christ you are lame

Guy gets mad at you? So!

You seem hellbent on proving my point, that there is no need to change anything. I will let you do so.

Guy gets mad at you? So!

You seem hellbent on proving my point, that there is no need to change anything. I will let you do so.

But its already changed :dunno:

Guy gets mad at you? So!

Which is the problem.

Guy gets mad at you? So!

Which is the problem.

Only that you didnt think it was needed but other than that :dunno: I mean, did they have to do this? Probably not. Did they? Yep.

Reality man, either you can go with it or rail against it. But reality doesnt care.

Which is the problem.

Only that you didnt think it was needed but other than that :dunno: I mean, did they have to do this? Probably not. Did they? Yep.

Reality man, either you can go with it or rail against it. But reality doesnt care.
Unless you get enough people railing against it. Then change happens.

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.

You're right, he should've smeared on a bit of lipstick and worn a bra under his shirt. Then he could "legally" be in there peeping on the girl. These little technicalities will be learned quickly by perverts. Also perverted or at least suspect: a person so mentally deranged as to believe they are not the gender they see clearly and concisely between their legs since they were born.

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.

You're right, he should've smeared on a bit of lipstick and worn a bra under his shirt. Then he could "legally" be in there peeping on the girl. These little technicalities will be learned quickly by perverts. Also perverted or at least suspect: a person so mentally deranged as to believe they are not the gender they see clearly and concisely between their legs since they were born.

There is no legal peeping. You're like the 4th idiot to make that claim

The 10 year old girl needs to be sent to a reeducation camp....she is obviously being raised by anti transgender bigots and their parental custody needs to be severed.....they should go to jail too......

Forum List

Back