Brave 10-year-old Girl Reports Man In Women’s Restroom

First, learn to read. Its not 3%. Its .3%. Big difference.

Second, does anyone really believe that molesters will suddenly start wearing disguises?

Its straight men who molest and rape. Straight men are still not allowed in bathrooms.

Of course they will, why wouldn't they? Why wouldn't they take advantage of this loophole? Some perv can dress like a female, claim he "identifies" as female ... who the hell is going to say anything? No one, law says he "identifies" as female so he gets to go into the women's room. How are you going to stop him? By the time you realize he identifies as a perv and is in the women's room doing his pervy thing, it's too late.

Straight men are still not allowed in bathrooms?? wtf kind of drugs are you on?? Dont' straight men pee? Or are you saying that trans = gay?

Fugly, take a lesson from a school girl....

bsTut08.jpg

That's the point. He's not trans. He's just using the law that transies got passed. Once men are allowed, all men are allowed. In unisex bathrooms there's no question that he will be in the same restrooms as little girls. It's unisex after all.

You think that someone sneaking into the restroom has something to do with the Trans Law and it doesnt. People have snuck into bathrooms before this year silly. You're trying to connect the actions of a pervert with people who need to take a dump. Stop being stupid.

All men are not allowed. So look, if you're so stupid that you see a dude go into the womens room and your first thought is "He's allowed and I cant say anything because liberals" then you're too stupid to protect yourself let alone your family. If I see a guy walking in, I'm saying something. You think anyone can tell you anything and you have to take it. Like I said, you're a fool or a lame. Or both

Which men are allowed?

Mark

None.

But that does not mean men have not always sneaked in.

Of course they have. But by making it legal to allow a man in, they are allowing every man in that is sly and wants to get his rocks off a LEGAL way in.

Mark

Why do the RWNJs believe its legal for straight rapist/molesters to hide in any bathroom?

Bizarre.
Because they can. God you're stuck on stupid.

80s-hair-bands-7616.jpg

Girls, girls, girls
Long legs and burgundy lips
Girls, girls, girls
Dancin' down on the Sunset Strip
Girls, girls, girls
Red lips, fingertips

a pregnant person needs to use the bathroom, which should they use?

A woman being arrested for looking too male?

where does it end?
Really? A male who looks that preganant? Guy's got more problems than which potty to use.

There is a man that carried and gave birth to three children with his wife. At the time of at least two of the births, he had a beard and mustache.

You should not judge others, but learn to accept differences and people of all types.

If you woke up in the body of the opposite gender, would you just behave like that gender or try to tell everyone you are in the wrong body?

A fluctuation of hormones in the womb while the brain is developing creates a brain of the opposite gender. You can't yet legally transplant a brain till next year, but you can change the body so you feel and look more like you see yourself. It is a long process, but it begins by living as the gender and being treated by other as that gender. SRS is the final step.

a pregnant person needs to use the bathroom, which should they use?

A woman being arrested for looking too male?

where does it end?
Really? A male who looks that preganant? Guy's got more problems than which potty to use.

There is a man that carried and gave birth to three children with his wife. At the time of at least two of the births, he had a beard and mustache.

You should not judge others, but learn to accept differences and people of all types.

If you woke up in the body of the opposite gender, would you just behave like that gender or try to tell everyone you are in the wrong body?

A fluctuation of hormones in the womb while the brain is developing creates a brain of the opposite gender. You can't yet legally transplant a brain till next year, but you can change the body so you feel and look more like you see yourself. It is a long process, but it begins by living as the gender and being treated by other as that gender. SRS is the final step.

Gonna have to see the link to this one

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.
The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.
You people want men to be in women's bathrooms, you perverted son if a bitch.

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.
The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.

Wrong, as usual.

Where do you nutters get this crap?
Does the law not say if you feel like you are a woman you can use a woman's bathroom?

proxy.jpg

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.

But....what if he just says "I'm a woman"?? Thats the point. Now pervs can take more risks because if they're caught....just say "Oh I'm a woman".

proxy.jpg

All you need is to feel like one and by law you're allowed.

Proves its straight men that are the problem.

NOT transgenders.

But, this is way over the heads of the nutters.

No its not over our heads at all. You may be EXACTLY right that 99% of the problem will be perverts who are straight men. There are just not that many trannies.

But what this does is create a loophole. These pervs can now be allowed in the restrooms because they can just say "I'm a woman" and guess what...they must be allowed in there.

So....in fact....it's you idiots missing the point and the big picture. You're right....trannies will be a tiny tiny part of any emerging problem because for one there just isn't that many of them.

Imagine this. What if a new group of special protected status men came out. These men have a phobia of female hands. Call it a mental illness or something. And in their mind...their religion...whatever....they have to shake a woman's boob instead of her hand when meeting her.

And what if we passed a law saying "Ok....these men....call them BSs (boob shakers) can now shake a boob rather than a hand and it's legal."

How many non BS men will all of a sudden claim they have BS syndrome???

See how silly this shit is???

proxy.jpg

Wrong. He simply has to "identify" as a trans, or to be more "comfortable" in using a womans room.

Who are you to make the determination of what a person feels?

Mark

He can Identify anything. Hell he can say he's a dentist but that doesnt mean you have to open your mouth dummy. If you see this guy and let him give you some crap about Identifing as a woman and you go for it, you're stupid and obviously will let anyone tell you anything and you're unable to think on your own.

My brain would see the difference between what he says and his appearance to make a judgement on truth vs lies. I see now that you just go with what people tell you. I'm the queen on England.:2up:
What if he was wearing a dress and lipstick?

Oh you're thinking about a cross dresser. Like Benny Hill?

No.

proxy.jpg

All you need is to feel like one and by law you're allowed.

By law? I'm referring to you protecting your family. Again, if you fail to say something because you're mulling over NC legislation dont blame it on the NC legislation for you lack of action. Thats on you.

Forum List

Back