Brave 10-year-old Girl Reports Man In Women’s Restroom

Wrong. He simply has to "identify" as a trans, or to be more "comfortable" in using a womans room.

Who are you to make the determination of what a person feels?

Mark

He can Identify anything. Hell he can say he's a dentist but that doesnt mean you have to open your mouth dummy. If you see this guy and let him give you some crap about Identifing as a woman and you go for it, you're stupid and obviously will let anyone tell you anything and you're unable to think on your own.

My brain would see the difference between what he says and his appearance to make a judgement on truth vs lies. I see now that you just go with what people tell you. I'm the queen on England.:2up:

So, your "brain" can tell the difference between a man and a woman transitioning to a man?

You must be a lot smarter than the women in my link.. They see a man who has a license that says he is a female, but they don't believe him. And if they are not "inclusive" they will be treated as bigots.

Transgender in Women's Locker room

Mark

Not my brain, Eyes. You have them dont you? Use your eyes and your brain to make a determination. Like I said if youre the type to believe anything anyone tells you then I can see how you're at a disadvantage.
So, you're saying that you want the right to make your own determination if a person should be allowed to use a particular restroom? Sorry, that's not the way the law works.

Im not saying I want the right to do anything. What I said is If I see some dude walking in I'm saying something. You on the other hand would stand there whining about how some law wont let you protect your family.

You guys sound like the lady with bad ass kids who go "What can you do? You're not allowed to spank them anymore" while her kids race toward a jail cell.
On the contrary, if I see Bubba following my granddaughter into the lady's and know that the establishment won't do anything, it's up to me to prevent a problem, and I don't care if I get in trouble for doing it. The issue, which you don't seem to grasp, is that we've now made Dad the bad guy for treating Bubba with suspicion.

You think that someone sneaking into the restroom has something to do with the Trans Law and it doesnt. People have snuck into bathrooms before this year silly. You're trying to connect the actions of a pervert with people who need to take a dump. Stop being stupid.
No sneaking required now thanks to the perverts of the left.
Every pedophile has the legal right to spend the entire day in the woman's bathroom.
Congradulations.
View attachment 72954

Not around me or people who care about their children
You lay one hand on me for being in the woman's bathroom, I'll stab you in the neck with my ladies knitting needles. And not be charged, I was defending myself as I had the legal right to be there.

That's the thing with the left - zero accountability for their actions.

Your scenario is wack. I dont have to touch you. I still have the right to say something. And if I did touch you you'd get the bad end of that deal
I'd have you arrested for a hate crime then.

Opponents of new laws such as North Carolina’s HB2, which ban transgendered males and females from entering any bathroom other than the bathroom which corresponds with their birth gender, may be ignoring incidents which already occur when men enter women’s bathrooms.

Such crimes are already causing problems for women and girls, the police, as well as the court systems which must try and convict anyone charged with indecencies against females in public restrooms.

SICK: 10-Yr-Old Uses Woman's Bathroom, She Has No Idea Who Was Hiding In Another Stall

Another we told you so moment that is going under reported by the mainstream media.
Tip of iceberg, let the shit show begin… LOL

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.

How do you prosecute or convict a guy who for the moment thought he was a girl. He violates no decency laws, you can't prove anything.

Wrong. He simply has to "identify" as a trans, or to be more "comfortable" in using a womans room.

Who are you to make the determination of what a person feels?

Mark

He can Identify anything. Hell he can say he's a dentist but that doesnt mean you have to open your mouth dummy. If you see this guy and let him give you some crap about Identifing as a woman and you go for it, you're stupid and obviously will let anyone tell you anything and you're unable to think on your own.

My brain would see the difference between what he says and his appearance to make a judgement on truth vs lies. I see now that you just go with what people tell you. I'm the queen on England.:2up:

So, your "brain" can tell the difference between a man and a woman transitioning to a man?

You must be a lot smarter than the women in my link.. They see a man who has a license that says he is a female, but they don't believe him. And if they are not "inclusive" they will be treated as bigots.

Mark

Not my brain, Eyes. You have them dont you? Use your eyes and your brain to make a determination. Like I said if youre the type to believe anything anyone tells you then I can see how you're at a disadvantage.

Apparently you didn't watch the video I linked you to. These women were using their eyes, it didn't do them any good. Are you better than they are?

Mark

When they used their eyes they saw a man correct? They said something about what they saw right? I dont get your point, you actually made my point for me.

They saw a man who was LEGALLY there. He was a trans. Now, if these women saw a trans who they mistakenly thought was a "man", just why can your eyes see different?

Mark

You think that someone sneaking into the restroom has something to do with the Trans Law and it doesnt. People have snuck into bathrooms before this year silly. You're trying to connect the actions of a pervert with people who need to take a dump. Stop being stupid.
No sneaking required now thanks to the perverts of the left.
Every pedophile has the legal right to spend the entire day in the woman's bathroom.
Congradulations.
View attachment 72954

Not around me or people who care about their children
You lay one hand on me for being in the woman's bathroom, I'll stab you in the neck with my ladies knitting needles. And not be charged, I was defending myself as I had the legal right to be there.

That's the thing with the left - zero accountability for their actions.

Your scenario is wack. I dont have to touch you. I still have the right to say something. And if I did touch you you'd get the bad end of that deal

If it is legal for some men to be in a womens room, you would probably be sued.

Mark

Mark

Apparently you didn't watch the video I linked you to. These women were using their eyes, it didn't do them any good. Are you better than they are?

Mark

When they used their eyes they saw a man correct? They said something about what they saw right? I dont get your point, you actually made my point for me.
Thanks to Democrats, any guy can spend all day in the woman's bathroom and you can't do a thing about it.

You cant? Sorry you're so powerless.

The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.
Oh? Can you point out where this guy "has a right to be in that bathroom." Point out where the police let him go because he had a right to be there.
He was arrested for taking photos.
If he had just stared he would not have been arrested.

This guy thinks being a peeping tom is legal :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

By allowing men into womens room, you have made the charge of being a "peeper" very hard to prove.

Mark

No, its quite easy actually

How do you prove a "peeper" in a womans locker room?

Mark

Oh? Can you point out where this guy "has a right to be in that bathroom." Point out where the police let him go because he had a right to be there.

By allowing men into womens room, you have made the charge of being a "peeper" very hard to prove.

Mark

Mark
Cameras in the bathroom?? LOL

That's the point. He's not trans. He's just using the law that transies got passed. Once men are allowed, all men are allowed. In unisex bathrooms there's no question that he will be in the same restrooms as little girls. It's unisex after all.

All men are not allowed. So look, if you're so stupid that you see a dude go into the womens room and your first thought is "He's allowed and I cant say anything because liberals" then you're too stupid to protect yourself let alone your family. If I see a guy walking in, I'm saying something. You think anyone can tell you anything and you have to take it. Like I said, you're a fool or a lame. Or both

Which men are allowed?

Mark

The ones you allow in. Just think about what standard you hold and go with that. Stop with the stupid act

And if I make a mistake, and the standard I think I uphold is wrong, can a true transgender sue me for discrimination?

Mark

See? If thats what youre worried about more than protecting your own then you're a lame. I'm protecting my family first while you think about the possible legal ramifications.

So you go to jail for a hate crime. The guy committed no crime. So, therefore any retaliation by you is ignorant and bigoted, he sues you, you go to jail and he continues on.

Mark

So, you're saying that you want the right to make your own determination if a person should be allowed to use a particular restroom? Sorry, that's not the way the law works.

Im not saying I want the right to do anything. What I said is If I see some dude walking in I'm saying something. You on the other hand would stand there whining about how some law wont let you protect your family.

You guys sound like the lady with bad ass kids who go "What can you do? You're not allowed to spank them anymore" while her kids race toward a jail cell.
On the contrary, if I see Bubba following my granddaughter into the lady's and know that the establishment won't do anything, it's up to me to prevent a problem, and I don't care if I get in trouble for doing it. The issue, which you don't seem to grasp, is that we've now made Dad the bad guy for treating Bubba with suspicion.

No dad is still the good guy. Its just your perception is wrong. Thats all.

See? I see that dad as a good guy. I would help that dad. You're worried about what people think first. Sorry, but someone thinking I'm a bad guy ranks no where on my list of cares when it comes to my family but thats just me.

You're that other guy

Mark

Mark

How do you prove any peeper?

Mark

Mark

Thanks to Democrats, any guy can spend all day in the woman's bathroom and you can't do a thing about it.

You cant? Sorry you're so powerless.
Thanks to Democrats I can watch little girls in Targets changing rooms all day, and nobody can legally stop me.
image.jpeg

All men are not allowed. So look, if you're so stupid that you see a dude go into the womens room and your first thought is "He's allowed and I cant say anything because liberals" then you're too stupid to protect yourself let alone your family. If I see a guy walking in, I'm saying something. You think anyone can tell you anything and you have to take it. Like I said, you're a fool or a lame. Or both

Which men are allowed?

Mark

The ones you allow in. Just think about what standard you hold and go with that. Stop with the stupid act

And if I make a mistake, and the standard I think I uphold is wrong, can a true transgender sue me for discrimination?

Mark

See? If thats what youre worried about more than protecting your own then you're a lame. I'm protecting my family first while you think about the possible legal ramifications.

So you go to jail for a hate crime. The guy committed no crime. So, therefore any retaliation by you is ignorant and bigoted, he sues you, you go to jail and he continues on.

Protecting my family isnt a hate crime, and I can do so without committing a crime of any kind. You're being silly seeing the worst of the worst case scenarios in everything.

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.
The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.

Are you nuts?

Do you not understand what constitutes illegal discrimination?

I suggest you google "Simalarily Situated"

It's what overturned white only drinking fountains all the way to same sex marriage bans.

If a trans male is allowed in woman's only restrooms because they are simalarily situated to women, EVEN WITH A PENIS, then any man can claim he is simalarily situated to the male tranny who is allowed in the restroom.

Good God, do libs understand that this logic only justified Same Sex Marriage Bans?

If one male with a dick is not simalarily situated to another man with a dick, how the hell can you claim a same sex couple is the equivalent to an opposite sex couple?

The LBGTQ should be in full support of the North Carolina law, not fighting it.

But maybe they are just that stupid?

No dad is still the good guy. Its just your perception is wrong. Thats all.
Thanks to Democrats, dad goes to prison and his family forced to sell their home with his loss of income.

And picks up a heroin habit and starts stealing flat screens....:rolleyes:

Just making up horror stories like dads going to jail for not allowing a man in the restroom because THAT's a law :slap:

If a trans male is allowed in woman's only restrooms because they are simalarily situated to women, EVEN WITH A PENIS, then any man can claim he is simalarily situated to the male tranny who is allowed in the restroom.

As I said, anyone can claim anything. That doesnt mean you have to play along or be jailed. So a guy claims he's a female but doesnt show any indication other than his words? I'll let you be the fool who allows him to tell you anything. I have a functioning brain and can think about whats what.

Forum List

Back