Brave Captured Syrian Hero Takes Bloody Revenge

Along with this, you can purchase a book written by a German guard in the concentration camp who witnessed the gas chambers in operation. Since Muslims seem so big on this Holocaust denial, it must be pushed in the mosques..
Silly-Sally, when are you coming to the mosque and handing this book out?

I want to be there with my cell phone camera so I can film it and put it on YouTube. ....... :lol: :lol:

But since you seem to know so much about it, please tell us about your visit to the museum..
Naw.......I would rather go visit the "Ripley's Believe it or Not" museum in Florida.

Because at least the items on display are actually authentic.

And not made up fakes and outright frauds like in the National Holohoax Museum. ...... :cool:

I'm quite sure that there were witnesses (even UNWILLING ones) to the actual crimes and the aftermath of the crimes. Some Nazis even admitted to the role that they played in all of this. Also, they don't just put artifacts in a museum without verifying them first. Lol! Wow, you're crazy!

But since you seem to know so much about it, please tell us about your visit to the museum..
Naw.......I would rather go visit the "Ripley's Believe it or Not" museum in Florida.

And not made up fakes and outright frauds like in the National Holohoax Museum. ...... :cool:

I'm quite sure that there were witnesses (even UNWILLING ones) to the actual crimes and the aftermath of the crimes. Some Nazis even admitted to the role that they played in all of this. Also, they don't just put artifacts in a museum without verifying them first. Lol! Wow, you're crazy!

He's a propaganda tool of the Islamist..........Nothing more and nothing less.

Thats what I thought. You've never been there yet you make up all these allegations.
Me

What did you expect from the evil Muslim troll? All he does in these forums is display his immense hatred for Jews Blacks and Gays while making a complete fool of himself. :cool:

Thats what I thought. You've never been there yet you make up all these allegations.
Me

What did you expect from the evil Muslim troll? All he does in these forums is display his immense hatred for Jews Blacks and Gays while making a complete fool of himself. :cool:

I haven't had much contact with the poster. I do note that he seems to have a problem with Jewish people though. I haven't read any of his posts about black people or homosexuals though.

I haven't had much contact with the poster. I do note that he seems to have a problem with Jewish people though. I haven't read any of his posts about black people or homosexuals though.
True, I'm not a fan of zionist jews or the rogue state of Israel.

And think that homosexuals are degenerates that need culled from society.

I have nothing against black people from mainland Africa; the ones I personally know are great hard working people.

But I find black African American culture, behavior, and rap music, to be uncivilized.

I have nothing against black people from mainland Africa; the ones I personally know are great hard working people.

But I find black African American culture, behavior, and rap music, to be uncivilized.

You are a racist anti semitic Muslim scumbag and there is no way around that. You have made absolutely disgusting horrendous comments about Jews Blacks and Gays. But since you sre a Muslim, it's not surprising that you are filled with such hate.
And go lesrn what the word rogue means before using it

Me

He calls gays 'fudgepackers' and says they should be steralized. He called blacks 'negros' and claims their occupations consist of crack dealer or rapper.
The list about things he has said about Jews is too long.
He is a vile hateful Muslim and every poster here despises him. He is a PERFECT example of the hate that the disgusting cult of Islam preaches.

A Muslim saying black behaviour is uncivilized HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

It appears that many Muslims, even those who are converts, are into this Holocaust Denial/Revisionism. Even the thesis of Abbas of the Palestine Authority was Holocaust Denial. Meanwhile, have you read the latest which showed up in the news the other day?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/18/us-poland-deathcamp-idUSKBN0HD24B20140

Well, there are plenty of successful black people as well who aren't rappers. The POTUS is black . . . kind of.

Well, there are plenty of successful black people as well who aren't rappers. The POTUS is black . . . kind of.

I don't think that Sunni Man is intelligent enough to have achieved a position as this woman. I don't even think he is as intelligent as the Black engineers you will see at this company or at any other company.

Dr. Wanda Austin The Aerospace Corporation

It appears that many Muslims, even those who are converts, are into this Holocaust Denial/Revisionism. Even the thesis of Abbas of the Palestine Authority was Holocaust Denial. Meanwhile, have you read the latest which showed up in the news the other day?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/18/us-poland-deathcamp-idUSKBN0HD24B20140

Unfortunately I can't access this page.

Try this site instead.

Gas chambers unearthed at demolished Nazi concentration camp World news theguardian.com

Try this site instead.

Gas chambers unearthed at demolished Nazi concentration camp World news theguardian.com

Fascinating! It would be interesting to see what they uncover.

Forum List

Back