Brave IDF

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Right now, we must support and pray for the brave soldiers of the IDF. They are on a dangerous mission to eradicate Hamas, once and for all. Lipush and other Israelis in the south of Israel can't live a normal life, thanks to Hamas' constant barrage of rockets.
On another note, in terms of the media, it's funny how Alex Marquot (a reporter) has interviewed the family of the murdered Arab boy in Israel, 3 nights in a row, on ABC Nightly News. Too bad the same attention wasn't given to the families of the 3 Israeli Jews that were lynched.

Right now, we must support and pray for the brave soldiers of the IDF. They are on a dangerous mission to eradicate Hamas, once and for all. Lipush and other Israelis in the south of Israel can't live a normal life, thanks to Hamas' constant barrage of rockets.
On another note, in terms of the media, it's funny how Alex Marquot (a reporter) has interviewed the family of the murdered Arab boy in Israel, 3 nights in a row, on ABC Nightly News. Too bad the same attention wasn't given to the families of the 3 Israeli Jews that were lynched.

Marquot is not a reporter. He's a propagandist and spin doctor. There is almost no serious journalism being done these days; it's all tabloid sensationalism and PR spin for agendas. At least that's the current state of mass media now. We have news readers and 'personalities', not objective journalism for the most part.

Last edited:

Marquot is not a reporter. He's a propagandist and spin doctor. There is almost no serious journalism being done these days; it's all tabloid sensationalism and PR spin for agendas. At least that's the current state of mass media now. We have news readers and 'personalities', not objective journalism for the most part.

gee Pic------I have the same impression---but I am no expert. My "experience" in reading journalism---
is not at all vast. Way back the New York Times ----seemed well written and fairly objective-----
now when I read an article from that paper-----I am aghast----not objective and not even
well written. When I was a baby----news casts on TV seemed to be DRY REALITY----
now they seem to be the product of some devious characters plotting "how
should we twist and turn this story to support an agenda?" The weather reports
seem ok------in fact more accurate than in the past I have not seen "newsweek"
for a long time------that periodical used to be----THE NEWS------I am afraid
to check out on what it has become

Alexander Marquardt ABC News Official Biography - ABC News

He Who blessed our forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -- may He bless the fighters of the Israel Defense Forces, who stand guard over our land and the cities of our G-d, from the border of the Lebanon to the desert of Egypt, and from the Great Sea unto the approach of the Aravah, on the land, in the air, and on the sea.
May the Almighty cause the enemies who rise up against us to be struck down before them. May the Holy One, Blessed is He, preserve and rescue our fighters from every trouble and distress and from every plague and illness, and may He send blessing and success in their every endeavor.
May He lead our enemies under our soldiers’ sway and may He grant them salvation and crown them with victory. And may there be fulfilled for them the verse: For it is the Lord your G-d, Who goes with you to battle your enemies for you to save you.
Now let us respond: Amen.

He Who blessed our forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -- may He bless the fighters of the Israel Defense Forces, who stand guard over our land and the cities of our G-d, from the border of the Lebanon to the desert of Egypt, and from the Great Sea unto the approach of the Aravah, on the land, in the air, and on the sea.
May the Almighty cause the enemies who rise up against us to be struck down before them. May the Holy One, Blessed is He, preserve and rescue our fighters from every trouble and distress and from every plague and illness, and may He send blessing and success in their every endeavor.
May He lead our enemies under our soldiers’ sway and may He grant them salvation and crown them with victory. And may there be fulfilled for them the verse: For it is the Lord your G-d, Who goes with you to battle your enemies for you to save you.
I think you should have posted a Link, otherwise people might accuse you of Plagerism
“Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth into battle — be Thou near them! With them — in spirit — we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended in the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames in summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it —

For our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimmage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!

We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.
The War Prayer, by Mark Twain

Last edited:
[A Psalm] of David. Blessed be the LORD my fortitude, who traineth my hands for war,
and my fingers for combat;My loving kindness, and my fortress, my high tower, and my deliverer;
my shield, and He in whom I take refuge; who subdueth my people under me.
LORD, what is man, that Thou takest knowledge of him? or the son of man, that Thou makest account of him. Man is like unto a breath; his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
O LORD, bow Thy heavens, and come down; touch the mountains, that they may smoke.
Cast forth lightning, and scatter them; send out Thine arrows, and discomfit them.
Stretch forth Thy hands from on high; rescue me, and deliver me out of many waters, out of the hand of strangers;Whose mouth speaketh falsehood, and their right hand is a right hand of lying.
O God, I will sing a new song unto Thee, upon a psaltery of ten strings will I sing praises unto Thee;
Who givest salvation unto kings, who rescuest David Thy servant from the hurtful sword.Rescue me, and deliver me out of the hand of strangers,whose mouth speaketh falsehood, and their right hand is a right hand of lying.We whose sons are as plants grown up in their youth;
whose daughters are as corner-pillars carved after the fashion of a palace;
Whose garners are full, affording all manner of store;
whose sheep increase by thousands and ten thousands in our fields;
Whose oxen are well laden; with no breach, and no going forth, and no outcry in our broad places;
Happy is the people that is in such a case. Yea, happy is the people whose God is their LORD.

God bless you and our soldiers.

Thank you for that kind thread!

lynched by who, has any proof surfaced?
Most likely their relatives.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9QiYTZ5vvQ]??????' ??????? - ??????????? Lynch in Ramallah?? - YouTube[/ame]
I can translate to you the commentary if you want, the footage was captured by Italian and French journalists.

Anyway who told you Mohammad Abu-Khadir was murdered?

Last edited:

Amen. Usually in synagogues, they say that prayer for the IDF, a prayer for the State of Israel, and a prayer for the government and leaders of the U.S. I've been in one synagogue where they also say a prayer for the soldiers of the U.S., and I wish that prayer was as common as the other 3 that I mentioned. :eusa_angel:

lynched by who, has any proof surfaced?
Most likely their relatives.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9QiYTZ5vvQ]??????' ??????? - ??????????? Lynch in Ramallah?? - YouTube[/ame]
I can translate to you the commentary if you want, the footage was captured by Italian and French journalists.

Anyway who told you Mohammad Abu-Khadir was murdered?

3 Israeli Jews that were lynched.
:eek:

When will the Hamas animals learn? They just targeted Israel's nuclear reactors, unsuccessfully of course. Hamas cowards better gather all the women and children human shields they can, because Israel is going to clean that rat's nest up very soon. By the time Israel is done, Hamas will have a new ass.

When will the Hamas animals learn? They just targeted Israel's nuclear reactors, unsuccessfully of course. Hamas cowards better gather all the women and children human shields they can, because Israel is going to clean that rat's nest up very soon. By the time Israel is done, Hamas will have a new ass.

the news on TV right now----speakers from Israel and Gaza-----the gazans
are taking an horrific banging but are in the streets celebrating the fact
that some of their bombs have hit tel aviv------and they are SO MUCH
in a holiday mood-----that they are convinced that Haifa and Jerusalem
and Dimona will go down by the hand of alla. Fasting for half a day Does
raise one's mood. From the descriptions I am hearing regarding activity on
the gazan border and even the Syrian border -----the mujahedeen are in
HIGH SPIRITS Hezbollah's ?? al manar?? seems to be playing sports
announcer-----over the missile fire landing on Israel Egypt is quiet

I would rather like to see a lot of dead IDF bastards littering Gaza.
The more, the merrier.

These "brave" cowards go in with aircraft, that the Palestinians have no defence against, and murder children, but some still claim these fuckers are brave.

One preys the Palestinian defenders get suitable anti aircraft missiles soon.

Forum List

Back