IDF begins evacuating civilians from eastern Rafah northward

So in your view, nothing Israel says can be trusted but Hamas can be trusted. It's actually refreshing to see you stop pretending to be reasonable and put your bigotry on full display.
Thank you. Her remark was quite telling, wasn’t it?

And P.S. Sorry if leftists like you who think Israel and Muslim terrorists who plotted the most barbaric massacre of Jews since the Holocaus are two sides of the same coin gets me angry.

The level to which you people demonize the Jewish country does sicken me.
Holding a nation accountable (treating it like any other nation) is not demonizing. I don’t know who considers Israel and Hamas “two sides of the same coin” but that would be pretty extreme.

“You people” includes Israel’s staunchest, strongest, long term allies, you realize that right? When that many nations (who are not Israel’s usual detractors) are concerned, that should be a red flag to the clowns in Israel’s government that maybe they need to reconsider the direction they are taking their country.

I didn’t say that now, did I….but good attempt to deflect. You spoke as if Israel and the Islamic terrorists are comparable.
Israel trusts their figures. Now you are desperatly moving goal posts and redirecting. I don’t know what orifice you pulled the thought that Hamas and Israel are equivalent from, it’s not from anything I said.

I wouldn’t trust a single thing coming from the Hamas leadership, but not all branches of the Gaza government are the same, and, as I pointed out, the Gaza health ministry is widely considered reliable in the methodology they use to calculate deaths.

Holding a nation accountable (treating it like any other nation) is not demonizing. I don’t know who considers Israel and Hamas “two sides of the same coin” but that would be pretty extreme.

“You people” includes Israel’s staunchest, strongest, long term allies, you realize that right? When that many nations (who are not Israel’s usual detractors) are concerned, that should be a red flag to the clowns in Israel’s government that maybe they need to reconsider the direction they are taking their country.
But you libs are NOT treating it like any other nation! Where is the outrage for Myanmar? Where is the outrage for Russia? Where are the protests on college campuses for the release of the hostages? Or for the terrorists to surrender?

Nope. Israel is singled out for “special treatment.” Double standards abound.

(In fact, why aren’t the Muslims on college campuses being bullied and blocked from going to class. After all, it was Muslim terrorists who plotted and carried out the most barbaric massacre of my lifetime.)

Israel trusts their figures. Now you are desperatly moving goal posts and redirecting. I don’t know what orifice you pulled the thought that Hamas and Israel are equivalent from, it’s not from anything I said.

I wouldn’t trust a single thing coming from the Hamas leadership, but not all branches of the Gaza government are the same, and, as I pointed out, the Gaza health ministry is widely considered reliable in the methodology they use to calculate deaths.
You said that Israel puts a spin on things the same way HAMAS puts a spin in things. It’s that “both sides” shit you libs always pull.

You also trusted the numbers being supplied by the Muslim terrorists and questioned what the Jews were providing. Your bias is extreme.

But you libs are NOT treating it like any other nation! Where is the outrage for Myanmar?
Yes, it was notably absent from the right as well wasn’t?

You did not care. I‘ve posted a lot on it, including how REAL genocide is being ignored by people (long before this current conflict) who accuse Israel of genocide and open air prisons. Why aren’t you calling for justice for the Rohinga? Because they are Muslims? Your ONLY interest in them is as a useful foil to attack the hypocritical left when it comes to Israel and Palestine. You can take your fake outrage and stuff it Lisa.

Where is the outrage for Russia?
What outrage are we supposed to have for Russia? Russia has attacked Ukraine and committed atrocities on civilians. Russia doesn’t deserve any pity. There have been tons threads on this. The civilian atrocities were in the news for months. How could you possibly have missed it?

You might want to do a search before claiming where is the outrage (an outrage you don’t share either).

Where are the protests on college campuses for the release of the hostages? Or for the terrorists to surrender?

There are pro-Israel protests.

Nope. Israel is singled out for “special treatment.” Double standards abound.

(In fact, why aren’t the Muslims on college campuses being bullied and blocked from going to class. After all, it was Muslim terrorists who plotted and carried out the most barbaric massacre of my lifetime.)

It is interesting…I talk about Israel and Hamas, but you make it about Jews and Muslims.

Last edited:
You said that Israel puts a spin on things the same way HAMAS puts a spin in things. It’s that “both sides” shit you libs always pull.

Because they do spin it. All nations do that. Do deny it? They all have their own national interests and agendas. Including us.

You also trusted the numbers being supplied by the Muslim terrorists and questioned what the Jews were providing. Your bias is extreme.

I trust the Gaza Health Ministries numbers (and no, they aren’t all terrorists, it is just a government agency) because they have been independently confirmed as pretty reliable. UNLIKE the Hamas leadership. I actually read an article about it.

So…is it your own extreme bias that even bother to check? And even though Israel uses their numbers, you continue to flail and deny them?

Because they do spin it. All nations do that. Do deny it? They all have their own national interests and agendas. Including us.

I trust the Gaza Health Ministries numbers (and no, they aren’t all terrorists, it is just a government agency) because they have been independently confirmed as pretty reliable. UNLIKE the Hamas leadership. I actually read an article about it.

So…is it your own extreme bias that even bother to check? And even though Israel uses their numbers, you continue to flail and deny them?
What you call the Gaza Health Ministries is an agency of the Hamas government controlled by Hamas and their numbers have never been independently confirmed. In fact,

and so on, but some of these articles may have been written by Jews, and as you have told us, you don't trust Jews, so none of this will mean anything to you.

If anything, the numbers reported are an undercount:

Overall numbers of deaths has not inaccurate (it is as accurate as figures can be under those conditions), what changed was specific numbers of women, men and children because more and more bodies were getting a positive identification.

Israeli intelligence services have studied civilian casualty figures released by the Hamas-run Ministry of Health in Gaza and concluded the figures were generally accurate, despite earlier public claims by U.S. and Israeli officials that the ministry’s statistics are manipulated.

Overall numbers of deaths has not inaccurate (it is as accurate as figures can be under those conditions), what changed was specific numbers of women, men and children because more and more bodies were getting a positive identification.

Israeli intelligence services have studied civilian casualty figures released by the Hamas-run Ministry of Health in Gaza and concluded the figures were generally accurate, despite earlier public claims by U.S. and Israeli officials that the ministry’s statistics are manipulated.

Clearly a minority opinion, but since you don't care if it is true or not, why even bother?

Debating which faction has the moral high ground is an exercise in futility when each have none

~S~
It seems strange to talk about the moral high ground in war since war by its nature requires soldiers to do things that are clearly immoral in ordinary life, but since Hamas recognizes no moral or legal boundaries in its actions, and Israel abides by International Humanitarian Law, the international community's highest moral standard for war, it is clear that despite the horrors of war, Israel holds the moral high ground.

It seems strange to talk about the moral high ground in war since war by its nature requires soldiers to do things that are clearly immoral in ordinary life, but since Hamas recognizes no moral or legal boundaries in its actions, and Israel abides by International Humanitarian Law, the international community's highest moral standard for war, it is clear that despite the horrors of war, Israel holds the moral high ground.
Of course they do. Sparky is yet another leftist who is trying to paint Israel and HAMAS terrorists as equivalents.

You’re quoting from the Lancet? You believe them over Israel?

Well of course you do. The Lancet is a very anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian source, with an extreme bias against the Jewish side.

Why are you reading such anti-Israel propoganda?

i hand you a hammer......and...... :eek: ~S~

You’re quoting from the Lancet? You believe them over Israel?

Well of course you do. The Lancet is a very anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian source, with an extreme bias against the Jewish side.

Why are you reading such anti-Israel propoganda?

Is everything that disagrees with you antisemitic?

Bias Rating: PRO-SCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY-HIGH
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTY FREE
Media Type: Journal
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY

Is everything that disagrees with you antisemitic?

Bias Rating: PRO-SCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY-HIGH
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTY FREE
Media Type: Journal
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
You didn’t respond to the article, and the antisemitic rants of the editor. The publication is very anti-Israel and pro-Palestinians.

The ratings you quoted are about the medical content. What you have is a medical news source that edited by someone who is ALSO highly antisemitic.

Debating which faction has the moral high ground is an exercise in futility when each have none

~S~
I would say Israel has lost considerable moral high ground since the start of the conflict, but Hamas had none and still doesn’t.

You didn’t respond to the article, and the antisemitic rants of the editor. The publication is very anti-Israel and pro-Palestinians.
The Lancet has extremely high rating for credibility and factual accuracy. I noticed you did not actually respond to the Lancet article.

Forum List

Back