BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

If they are skip hazards, then they should be held, yes? An open building, you say? Opened by them
when they were told to leave and the police tried to prevent them from breaking in. The mother-fuckers were lucky they weren't shot during that shit show of theirs.
The police were afraid to use their weapons just to protect themselves. Which is why 140 of them ended up injured by the crowd.

They drew the line at their primary function of protecting the members of congress.

You probably don't understand because an alarm clock has ruled your entire life while mine has not

That is the problem.

Half the world was ruined because of Fauci.. People locked up your own loved ones but the alarm clock clouds your thinking

Anyway I'm going way beyond what your brain can handle
Alarm clock? This has some significance to you?

For the record..my life is ruled by my belly~

This guy's is in DEEP kimchee:

1:21-mj-236 COFFEE, Luke Russell Assault of Federal Law Enforcement Officer with Dangerous Weapon; Interference with Law Enforcement Officer During Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Unlawful Entry on Restricted Grounds; Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds TEXAS, Dallas Arrested 2/25. Indicted 4/28. Arraigned 5/26 and pleaded not guilty to all counts.
Defendant remains on high intensity supervision and has status conference set for 8/23/21 at 10 am.
June 16, 2021

Go down there and cheer some but not others. Stand up for your rights
They went, they were let in , they voiced their protest, the Pelosi plants arrived after all were inside and then the trouble started.
The narrative that lib loons are offering is yet another in a series of fear factor hoaxes.

They went, they were let in , they voiced their protest, the Pelosi plants arrived after all were inside and then the trouble started.
The narrative that lib loons are offering is yet another in a series of fear factor hoaxes.

We saw the video of them using a battering ram to breech one of the doors of congress.

Knock - Knock
Who's there?
3520660_web1_ptr-rachelpowellB-020621.jpg

~~~~~~

Really? Then please comment on why two Antifa activists caught red handed got their wrist slapped for fire bombing a NYPD cruiser.
John Sullivan released after being arrested inside Capitol Building as provocateur.
**********​
**********​
**********​

Nobody is being denied the right to meet with their lawyers. Being you are being lied to there do you not ever question anything else?

If they are skip hazards, then they should be held, yes? An open building, you say? Opened by them
when they were told to leave and the police tried to prevent them from breaking in. The mother-fuckers were lucky they weren't shot during that shit show of theirs.

Who unlocked the electronically controlled doors of the Capital Building.

**********​
**********​

Not for Trepassing like these people are......they are not flight risks or risks to anyone, but they are being purposely tortured by our current corrupt communist government. No due process, no speedy trial, means their civil rights have been violated.
I have no idea how many people are currently sitting in jail for federal trespassing charges.

Nobody is being denied the right to meet with their lawyers. Being you are being lied to there do you not ever question anything else?
I didn't claim they have been denied attorneys. I'm claiming they have been denied bail or a quick trial.

1627064724697.png

That would have looked really good having the Capitol police murder a few dozen or more unarmed somewhat peaceful protestors. Then you could have them make a unmarked mass grave out front of the Capitol, perhaps under some new cement sidewalks leading up to the front doors. Stalin much?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I didn't claim they have been denied attorneys. I'm claiming they have been denied bail or a quick trial.

The article is claiming it. When an article is not truthful does it never give you pause?

Insurrectionists are the first criminals the right ever gave a shit about.
VERY VERY WRONG. We also care about:
  1. Joe Biden
  2. Hunter Biden
  3. Hillary Clinton
  4. Barack Obama
  5. Eric Holder
  6. John Podesta
  7. Valerie Jarrett
  8. Nancy Pelosi
  9. Maxine Waters
  10. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
  11. Bill Clinton