🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: 5 People have now corroborated story of biden misconduct

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
It just continues to get worse for biden....his ultimate humiliation is assured.

The left wingnuts don't care about that, it's a resume builder in their view.
None of the Me-Too'ers have stepped forward for Reade. It's a nothing burger.
It just shows how much of a political game it is with them.

It just continues to get worse for biden....his ultimate humiliation is assured.

I guess its only 4 and none of them witnessed it.

"She recalled that Biden was Reade’s former boss, but didn’t remember if Reade actually named Biden as the one who allegedly committed the assault. "

Drumpf and Kav have showed everyone that stepping forward doesnt mean anything. Rightwing nutcakes have led america down this road to this point.

Drumpf and Kav have showed everyone that stepping forward doesnt mean anything. Rightwing nutcakes have led america down this road to this point.
Kav was a political circus and nothing more. He didn't do anything to any woman or girl. Ford couldn't remember squat and even her friends
couldn't step forward for her.
Trump?

What would Biden have to do to lose democrat support? He's already as corrupt as hell before you even
get to his lessened mental capacity and now his very credible charges of sexual assault against him.

Would he have to come out in favor of border security? Or against voter fraud?

Kav was a political circus and nothing more. He didn't do anything to any woman or girl. Ford couldn't remember squat and even her friends
couldn't step forward for her.
Trump?
Kav was a rapist and drunkard. Drumpf was also accused of raping people. Conservatives brushed it all under the rug. If you cant show some morals in all cases dont expect anyone else to show them.

Last edited:

Obviously, Joe, unlike Donald, has never learned when to grab and sniff and when to stop and let go, much less when to pay up big. This could hurt. How far can the Dems play this cool with denial and ignoring it hoping it'll just melt away before they begin scrambling for back-up! And at this point, who do you think their 'Plan B' would be? Obviously, not Bernie nor any of the others formerly in the race!

Meis, I see an awful lot of "ignored content" on this thread already. When the goon-squad comes out in droves so fast and heavy, that is a sure sign that, like poking a wasp's nest, someone is tapping a little too close to the door of truth here and the denial, deflection and derailing army has been called to action!

I thought Joe had DJT on the ropes in fear about to suspend the Nov. election? Nope. Guess not.

This is SO sad to hear. The thing is, I actually kind of like Joe, and his calm and kindly manner. But the man is obviously going senile, and his family REALLY needs to do SOME kind of intervention with him. Things can not end well for him if they keep going this way.

What would Biden have to do to lose democrat support? He's already as corrupt as hell before you even
get to his lessened mental capacity and now his very credible charges of sexual assault against him.

Would he have to come out in favor of border security? Or against voter fraud?
its up to the chicoms as to who gets to be the chicom parties nomination for POTUS. china owns the dnc.

Does...not...matter...He has a D next to his name.

BREAKING NEWS

Due to trumpiness, nobody cares.

Joe in an increasingly rare moment of reflection

5-2.jpg

This smell. . . .

I should know this smell. . .

This beast (name not important) is considered the founder of the #MeToo movement and yet it stands firmly behind Pedo Joe.... the logic is... well, non-existent and inexplicable.... just trust it.
5ea9c5bf72dedshutterstock_1291103578.jpg

Now, I realize your brain is some kind of fucking pissed off at your eyes right now, and probably at me as well, by proxy.... but it was news worth reporting....

This beast (name not important) is considered the founder of the #MeToo movement and yet it stands firmly behind Pedo Joe.... the logic is... well, non-existent and inexplicable.... just trust it.
5ea9c5bf72dedshutterstock_1291103578.jpg

Now, I realize your brain is some kind of fucking pissed off at your eyes right now, and probably at me as well, by proxy.... but it was news worth reporting....

I stand behind the guy who doesn't have a lifetime achievement award in boorish behavior.

Stay strong, Joe!!

Many USMB Progressives will gladly rub you leg hair from now until November

Stay strong, Joe!!

I'm gladly going to vote for Biden over an orange salad bowl.

Stay strong, Joe!!

I have to admit I would be willing to rub his leg hair, if he offered me say, $25,000 to do so. I could use that kind of money right now! Maybe even $10,000, but it would have to be at least $5,000. I'm not ashamed to admit this. I need the dough, Joe!

Forum List

Back