🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: 5 People have now corroborated story of biden misconduct

It just continues to get worse for biden....his ultimate humiliation is assured.

I guess its only 4 and none of them witnessed it.

"She recalled that Biden was Reade’s former boss, but didn’t remember if Reade actually named Biden as the one who allegedly committed the assault. "

That's 4 more than Kavanaugh. And no one witnessed anything blassy ford said either........

Ballsy lied about everything including when the front door was added to the house. Her witnesses disputed her. Her BFF said it never happened.

brett-kavanaugh-17-christina-ford-15-ill-take-shit-that-37253846.png

The left wingnuts don't care about that, it's a resume builder in their view.
None of the Me-Too'ers have stepped forward for Reade. It's a nothing burger.
It just shows how much of a political game it is with them.
Drumpf and Kav have showed everyone that stepping forward doesnt mean anything. Rightwing nutcakes have led america down this road to this point.
Kav was a political circus and nothing more. He didn't do anything to any woman or girl. Ford couldn't remember squat and even her friends
couldn't step forward for her.
Trump?
Kav was a rapist and drunkard. Drumpf was also accused of raping people. Conservatives brushed it all under the rug. If you cant show some morals in all cases dont expect anyone else to show them.

We look forward to you presenting evidence that Kavanaugh is a rapist.

Dims now have the opportunity to put their money where their mouths are. They now have a candidate for president, who as far as I know, hasn't been accused of being a sexual predator.

Forum List

Back