Breaking! 56 Countries Now Looking to Drop The Dollar -- Thanks Joe!

Look how easy it is to panic these Simps. They really do think America is on the brink of collapse. 😄

Why on Earth would the "Simps" think that ??

Just because banks are failing ?
Just because the debt service on the national debt exceeds GDP ?
Just because of historic inflation?
Could it be because China has cornered global manufacturing?
How about historic civil unrest and division among the population?
Record lows in personal savings and record high in personal debt?
Just because they're printing money as fast as the ink can dry?

How silly are they?!?
Meh....they must be fools.

Hey...wait...aren't YOU the panicking Climate Alarmist Simp ? :abgg2q.jpg:

Why on Earth would the "Simps" think that ??

Just because banks are failing ?
Just because the debt service on the national debt exceeds GDP ?
Just because of historic inflation?
Could it be because China has cornered global manufacturing?
How about historic civil unrest and division among the population?
Record lows in personal savings and record high in personal debt?
Just because they're printing money as fast as the ink can dry?

How silly are they?!?
Meh....they must be fools.

Hey...wait...aren't YOU the panicking Climate Alarmist Simp ? :abgg2q.jpg:
Panicking no? I'm wealthy enough that I'll be mostly okay from the ravages of climate change. I can afford to relocate. I am concerned about the people who won't be able to because I'm not a emotionless asshat.

If I really have to tell you this, it's not worth the effort. If you want to blame Biden, blame Biden.
Ok, run…I just thought it’d be interesting to have you explain what you’re typing…I guess that’s too hard for you…stick with the hit and run Mac, I’m sure that’ll help people understand…But notice, I’m not the one insulting anyone…You are.

No other country can deal with a political system so unstable as to make possible the return of Trump and his narcissism. The US can't be trusted.
You mean they can't deal with a government infested with Democrats?

Panicking no? I'm wealthy enough that I'll be mostly okay from the ravages of climate change. I can afford to relocate. I am concerned about the people who won't be able to because I'm not a emotionless asshat.
But you voted fo Biden who is going to force them all to buy electric cars?

This is the reason for the Trump indictment distraction. The Biden administration along with the WEF leaders do not want the people to pay attention to the destruction of the petro-dollar. For that is how they plan to bring in their electronic currency and social credit system. You will not be able to buy or sell without government approval.

There is no such thing as a "petro-dollar". It's simply the practice of paying for oil with US Dollars. It has no meaning to the US economy whatsoever.

The rest of the world has been financial separating itself from the US Dollar and American financial systems since W nearly took down the world economy in 2008. Trump's crashing of the US economy during covid was proof positive of the wisdom of those moves.

You truly are too stupid to be one person. Quit believe Republican lies about climate change.
You mean Democat lies, don't you? Everything Dims have said aout climate change has turned out to be a lie?

When was the artic ocean supposed to be ice free again?

You mean Democat lies, don't you? Everything Dims have said aout climate change has turned out to be a lie?

When was the artic ocean supposed to be ice free again?

How much money did wild fires, floods and hurricanes cost the US economy last year??? This is the same level of denial Americans had over cigarette smoking, and cancer causing pesticides, and coal. Those who do not learn from their mistakes, are condemned to repeat them.

How much money did wild fires, floods and hurricanes cost the US economy last year??? This is the same level of denial Americans had over cigarette smoking, and cancer causing pesticides, and coal. Those who do not learn from their mistakes, are condemned to repeat them.
Damages from heather events on an inflation ajusted basiss are lower every year, dingbat.

Damages from heather events on an inflation ajusted basiss are lower every year, dingbat.

Not according to the National Centre for Environmental Informatio.

In the 1980's there were an average of 3.3 events per year for a cost of $20 billion per year, and 299 deaths.

In the 1990's, there were an average of 5.7 events per year for a cost of $32 billion per year and 306 deaths.

In the 2000's, there were an average of 6.7 events per year and a cost of $59.2 billion per year, 308 deaths.

In the 2010's there were an average of 13.1 events per year, and a cost of $94. billion per year.

Last year there were 18 events for a cost of $171 billion so please explain how these costs are going down???

At least pay attention to the costs of doing things here in the United States. Our defense industry seems to pay up to twice as much now for hardware then it should due to modern employees not as efficient and of quality along with the military/industrial complex thieves. When the Chinese enter the automobile and passenger jet markets in a couple of decades, you will see.
Modern employees?

Hilarious

Forum List

Back