Breaking: 59% Want To See Hillary's Medical Records

It's 3am And We've Got Nukes Headed Our Way But Hillary Goes Into Seizure Arming The Launch Codes

It Begins: Trump Attacks Hillary Over Her Questionable Health

Three threads on the same subject?

th

If she releases her health records, would they be truthful? Since she is a pathological liar, it seems unlikely and we know the MSM won't bother to confirm accuracy. They will proclaim her health as horse...or pig if you prefer, but that would be so un-PC to our Muslim friends.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If she releases her health records, would they be truthful? Since she is a pathological liar, it seems unlikely and we know the MSM won't bother to confirm accuracy. They will proclaim health as horse...or pig if you prefer, but that would be so un-PC to our Muslim friends.
You bring up a good point. She could release fraudulent records like Obama's birth certificate and selective service registration, as discovered by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after a lengthy forensic investigation.

If she releases her health records, would they be truthful? Since she is a pathological liar, it seems unlikely and we know the MSM won't bother to confirm accuracy. They will proclaim health as horse...or pig if you prefer, but that would be so un-PC to our Muslim friends.
You bring up a good point. She could release fraudulent records like Obama's birth certificate and selective service registration, as discovered by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after a lengthy forensic investigation.

speaking of points ... wear this and hide yours

13999.jpg

If she releases her health records, would they be truthful? Since she is a pathological liar, it seems unlikely and we know the MSM won't bother to confirm accuracy. They will proclaim her health as horse...or pig if you prefer, but that would be so un-PC to our Muslim friends.
trump is the one whose health you should be worrying about, seeing as how he gets his head sprayed every couple of days with agent orange. Poor guy is probably dying from the shit right now --- cancer of the brain. Which would explain all of the fucked up shit that pours out of his mouth --- from his obviously diseased brain --- on a daily basis.

Kind of ironic when you think about it. Here is a guy who is going to die shortly from way too many applications of agent orange, yet he never stepped foot in Vietnam because of 5 deferments.

trump is the one whose health you should be worrying about, seeing as how he gets his head sprayed every couple of days with agent orange. Poor guy is probably dying from the shit right now --- cancer of the brain. Which would explain all of the fucked up shit that pours out of his mouth --- from his obviously diseased brain --- on a daily basis.

Kind of ironic when you think about it. Here is a guy who is going to die shortly from way too many applications of agent orange, yet he never stepped foot in Vietnam because of 5 deferments.
Oh brother...you can't really be this partisan? Or can you?

All candidates for POTUS should be subject to a complete non-partisan physical and all details of it be released to the public...but I know I am dreaming. Physicals are only for the little people, the elites get a pass thanks to our stupid corrupt government.

Trump looks rather healthy to me, while Cankles looks sick.

All candidates for POTUS should be subject to a complete non-partisan physical and all details of it be released to the public...but I know I am dreaming. Physicals are only for the little people, the elites get a pass thanks to our stupid corrupt government.

No where near as partisan as you are. You are one of those trump puppets who if trump spit in your mouth you would say, "What? What's the problem with that?". Hack.

No where near as partisan as you are. You are one of those trump puppets who if trump spit in your mouth you would say, "What? What's the problem with that?". Hack.
Damn...you might be crazy.

Democrat Senator Charles Schumer would agree since she's running for president.
67% want to see Donald's Tax records.

You know- the tax records that every Presidential candidate other than Donald Trump has provided to the voters......

Why does Donald feel he needs to hide his tax records when no other candidate has?

speaking of points ... wear this and hide yours

13999.jpg
Truth scares the shit out of you lefties

Trump looks healthy? :lol:

He is way over weight, and his red face looks like he has high blood pressure...a walking heart attack.

p.s. women live longer than men in the USA. :D

BREAKING;

I dont give a shit about Clintons medical records.

I WANT TO SEE TRUMPS TAX RETURNS !

20 years ago, boom boom boom, my father was diagnosed with 3 different types of cancer.... colon cancer, then prostate cancer, then skin cancer.....and here it is 20 years later, due to catching all of the Cancers EARLY, and continued followup with doctors, my dad is cancer free and in his 80's now...

even if people are sick, if one has good health care coverage, you can live a long long long time....

Trump looks healthy? :lol:

He is way over weight, and his red face looks like he has high blood pressure...a walking heart attack.

p.s. women live longer than men in the USA. :D
Your beloved Cankles can't manage to ascend a few stairs...but oh well the MFing Trump is one sick MFer.

Trump flies all over the nation doing speeches nearly every night. Hillary not so much.

Hey Candycane when is she going to do a press conference? Rhetorical question...I know you don't care if she EVER does a press conference.

Forum List

Back