Breaking: 9,000 Rabid Anti-Trump Protesters Will Hold Rally And Attempt To Storm Trump Tower Today

And as a publicity stunt, Donald Trump sent all of them a personal invitation to attend and "shout really hard and dress really fruity like hard left liberals!". They get a bonus check from Trump if they start a physical altercation that gets him free air time on Fox News...

• Banned
Break out the hidden cameras and catch Trump himself slipping the protestors paychecks. More like...

Break out the hidden cameras and catch Trump himself slipping the protestors paychecks. More like...

"They're amazing, incredible people and they're all friends of mine".
Yep, the far left is all too happy to help Trump get free publicity...force a nasty GOP convention and when the dust settles, get a Hillary victory this Fall...

• Banned
Cops arresting scum at Trump Tower now.

Talking heads on Media making fools of themselves.

Meme: Trump and his supporters are FASCISTS and RACISTS.

“Protesters” are justified in their actions.

Protesting, Inc.
The NYC protest reads like a Chamber of Protest event flyer.
Check it out:

The protest is back by several activism groups, including ICE-FREE NYC, International Women’s Day Coalition, Millions March NYC, Queer DEtainee Empowerment Project, Revolutionaries Against Gendered Oppression Everywhere [RAGE], among others.

Btw I can't help but notice the joy in the op. He obviously thinks this helps trump. And it may. And one has to wonder why the protesters want to help trump

These protesters will just help Trump because then he can play the poor victim again. I do fear though that someone might get seriously injured or killed. Given some of the anger shown at Trump rallies and that vile thug who punched the protester the other day theres a very dark sinister sense amongst some of Trumps supporters who have become almost cult like in their devotion.

Substitute Trump Towers for the Reichstag, then everyone should be able to understand what is going on.

Forum List

Back