Breaking: A Very Sick Looking Hillary Struggles To Exit Van And Almost Falls Into The Pavement

Just let me know when she returns to hell where she belongs.

However if she suffers severe pain along the way that's OK also.

She is an old, fat, severely obese, brain damaged, compulsively lying, angry harridan. .

Other than that, she is fine....

original.gif

They got her that van so it would be easier for Crooked Hillary, but even so, it looks like she fell backwards and her handler got that medication shot ready, but put it back in his pocket after she seemingly recovered.

They got her that van so it would be easier for Crooked Hillary, but even so, it looks like she fell backwards and her handler got that medication shot ready, but put it back in his pocket after she seemingly recovered.

I noticed the move to the pocket also.

She needs to lay off them Krispy Kremes. She is porking out. That is why he stumbled back in the van. Her knees are not used to lifting an ass that big.

You lie.
You're a racist.
It's an 'alt-right' conspiracy
It's Bush's fault
Nothing to see here
Move along

You lie.
You're a racist.
It's Bush's fault
Nothing to see here
Move along
You lash out for fifty years at those you consider your enemies and you can't take five days of being called what in fact you are, and you cry. You are pathetic.

You lie.
You're a racist.
It's Bush's fault
Nothing to see here
Move along
You lash out for fifty years at those you consider your enemies and you can't take five days of being called what in fact you are, and you cry. You are pathetic.
Wrong again, you little troll. I just thought I would help libs by throwing out all the stand-by responses they usually use at times like this.

Sorry I beat you to them.

You lie.
You're a racist.
It's Bush's fault
Nothing to see here
Move along
Wrong again, you little troll. I just thought I would help libs by throwing out all the stand-by responses they usually use at times like this. Sorry I beat you to them.
Thanks for admitting you can't take what you dish. Now, like Yurt and Correll learned, if you are polite, I can be also. But it begins with you. If you think can troll, then you better be ready to drop and roll, cause you are going down the verbal hill in a barrel, podjo. :lol:

Forum List

Back