Breaking : Active Shooter ; Dallas : Two Police Officers Down

Two officers, one civilian shot at Home Depot in Dallas

TEXAS — At least three people were wounding, including two police officers, in a shooting at a Home Depot store in Dallas Tuesday. Police are calling the crime a “major incident.”

But guns protect people with guns, not kill them. So the police shouldn't die as they have this shield against bullets.
Hey scum, liberals go out of their way to NOT punish criminals. THAT is what happened here.Scum like you!
If prison were the answer we would not have this problem. We already have to many in prison more than any where else. We are some how not bright enough to keep the right ones in prison. Some thing is obviously broken. You are a guard, how do you think we fix it?

TEXAS — At least three people were wounding, including two police officers, in a shooting at a Home Depot store in Dallas Tuesday. Police are calling the crime a “major incident.”

But guns protect people with guns, not kill them. So the police shouldn't die as they have this shield against bullets.
Hey scum, liberals go out of their way to NOT punish criminals. THAT is what happened here.Scum like you!
If prison were the answer we would not have this problem. We already have to many in prison more than any where else. We are some how not bright enough to keep the right ones in prison. Some thing is obviously broken. You are a guard, how do you think we fix it?
You prove my point entirely. Libs do NOT want to punish criminals. If this POS had been locked up for stealing a car, no one would have been shot.

It only seems fitting that a Hispanic should go on shooting rampage at a Home Depot.

Rare.

Usually white trash like the RWNJ racists here.

Seriously. One of the wacko RWNJs that used to post here was a mass shooter.

U.S.: mass shootings by race 1982-2018 | Statista

And yet this isn't a Mass public shooting but looks to be a random crime....... a robbery gone bad.......

And the highest fatality number for mass public shootings was in 2017, about 110 murdered that year....the other 34 years from 1982 less than 72 on the high end....

The other 11,004 gun murders were by minorities murdering other minorities....for the most part....but let's not quibble with numbers when the truth doesn't support you...

It looks more like a shoplifting apprehension gone South in the worst way. To me, anyways. :dunno:

In b4 the leftists blame the gun, and not the illegal alien shoplifter.

You prove my point entirely. Libs do NOT want to punish criminals. If this POS had been locked up for stealing a car, no one would have been shot.
You are there! You know some do not belong there! You can tell the difference between the real animals and the ones that are not as likely to come back. How can the courts know the same thing.? Also how do we prevent the ones that are not real animals from becoming that way by being around them?

You are there! You know some do not belong there! You can tell the difference between the real animals and the ones that are not as likely to come back. How can the courts know the same thing.? Also how do we prevent the ones that are not real animals from becoming that way by being around them?
You cannot! Why do you want to let them roam free? That is why this shooting happened. He was let go from committing a felony.

Just heard on the Mike Gallagher show, the shooter is a convicted felon.....so he was using an illegal gun.....he had a felony arrest warrant which triggered the attack.....

Just heard on the Mike Gallagher show, the shooter is a convicted felon.....so he was using an illegal gun.....he had a felony arrest warrant which triggered the attack.....
Can't be. Its against the law for felons to own guns.

See...the problem is that in those laws. they forgot to put "Yes, we really mean it...." into the law......I mean, without that, how are convicted felons supposed to know if the law is for real or not?

It only seems fitting that a Hispanic should go on shooting rampage at a Home Depot.

Rare.

Usually white trash like the RWNJ racists here.

Seriously. One of the wacko RWNJs that used to post here was a mass shooter.

U.S.: mass shootings by race 1982-2018 | Statista

And yet this isn't a Mass public shooting but looks to be a random crime....... a robbery gone bad.......

And the highest fatality number for mass public shootings was in 2017, about 110 murdered that year....the other 34 years from 1982 less than 72 on the high end....

The other 11,004 gun murders were by minorities murdering other minorities....for the most part....but let's not quibble with numbers when the truth doesn't support you...

It looks more like a shoplifting apprehension gone South in the worst way. To me, anyways. :dunno:

In b4 the leftists blame the gun, and not the illegal alien shoplifter.

He had a felony warrant on him, which he knew about.....when they went to take him he pulled a gun out of his pocket...a gun that it was illegal for him to have.

You cannot! Why do you want to let them roam free? That is why this shooting happened. He was let go from committing a felony.
I do not want them to roam free. I also do not want the dubious distinction of jailing more people than any where on earth. Some thing is wrong and we need to do better. I would like to see better results than we are getting. We nead to get better at locking up the right people. Heavier sentances for violence or theft and less sentances for minor things. You can get upto six months in jail for expired driving license. Nobody ever gets that so why even have it on the books. What we are doing now is not working, that is when it is time for a change!

I do not want them to roam free. I also do not want the dubious distinction of jailing more people than any where on earth. Some thing is wrong and we need to do better. I would like to see better results than we are getting. We nead to get better at locking up the right people. Heavier sentances for violence or theft and less sentances for minor things. You can get upto six months in jail for expired driving license. Nobody ever gets that so why even have it on the books. What we are doing now is not working, that is when it is time for a change!
People like you increase the crime rate. The answer is simple. Stop committing crimes. If you do commit a serious crime lock them up!

People like you increase the crime rate. The answer is simple. Stop committing crimes. If you do commit a serious crime lock them up!
I am not running around committing them. At least I do not think I am!!! There are quite frankly to many fucking laws on the books to keep track of! I could be breaking one as we speak and not know it. Millions of lines of codified law and we are expected to be aware of all! Good fucking luck!

I am not running around committing them. At least I do not think I am!!! There are quite frankly to many fucking laws on the books to keep track of! I could be breaking one as we speak and not know it. Millions of lines of codified law and we are expected to be aware of all! Good fucking luck!
But you have failed to address the fact that if this scumbag had been locked up for stealing a car, the shooting would not have happened! You can't can you? By your own admission you want criminals out of jail.

Last edited:
But you have failed to address the fact that if this scumbag had been locked up for stealing a car, the shooting would not have happened! You can't can you. By your own admission you want criminals out of jail.
This one should be locked up with out a doubt! That is my point! We need to get better at identifying this or resolve to take it the way it is! I do not belive we can not do better! Putting more in jail for longer is what we have been doing and it ios obviously not working!

An unenforceable law, the way they are designed. I don`t know why liberal Texans let this guy out of jail but that`s Texas for you. People who are shot with an illegal gun are still shot and killed. Why didn`t this gun turn itself in for being illegal?

But you have failed to address the fact that if this scumbag had been locked up for stealing a car, the shooting would not have happened! You can't can you. By your own admission you want criminals out of jail.
This one should be locked up with out a doubt! That is my point! We need to get better at identifying this or resolve to take it the way it is! I do not belive we can not do better! Putting more in jail for longer is what we have been doing and it ios obviously not working!
Nope! You're avoiding the point and trying to spin. I said he should have been locked up for stealing a car. PAST TENSE. If he had been this shooting would not have happened. It's clear you wont address this.

An unenforceable law, the way they are designed. I don`t know why liberal Texans let this guy out of jail but that`s Texas for you. People who are shot with an illegal gun are still shot and killed. Why didn`t this gun turn itself in for being illegal?
Because liberal scum bags make laws that allow car thief to go free, supported by scum like you. That is how it happened.

The last two mayors of Dallas were democrats...where did this guy get his felony conviction....some of the big cities in Texas have gone insane and elected democrats....

The last two mayors of Dallas were democrats...where did this guy get his felony conviction....some of the big cities in Texas have gone insane and elected democrats....
So is the lezbo sheriff.

Because liberal scum bags make laws that allow car thief to go free, supported by scum like you. That is how it happened.
Scum like me! I raise the crime rate? I was attacked by some drug addled hood rat at a gas station last week! I do not know where that little fuck is today, but this I can garantee you he is commiting any crimes today ! I am sure he is currently drinking his meals through a straw! He will not be picking on any old and grey white boys for a while! My money is still in my wallet. I bet I prevent him from committiing crimes for a while and it did not cost the tax payers $44K for a year! If he is not smart enough to figure out that when you can not take out an old out of shape nearly senior citizen who was unarrmed at the time, that it is time for a change in occupation. Nothing short of a bullet is going to change it! I guess you think we should just start handing out bullets! Some where in between is the answer! If you are wondering. I did not call the cops. I likely would have been arrested and had to prove self defense! Fuck that noise I do not trust juries or prosecuters, they do not always arrive at the truth. A couple of upper cuts and I bolted.

Forum List

Back