Breaking : Active Shooter ; Dallas : Two Police Officers Down

Just heard on the Mike Gallagher show, the shooter is a convicted felon.....so he was using an illegal gun.....he had a felony arrest warrant which triggered the attack.....
Can't be. Its against the law for felons to own guns.
An unenforceable law, the way they are designed. I don`t know why liberal Texans let this guy out of jail but that`s Texas for you. People who are shot with an illegal gun are still shot and killed. Why didn`t this gun turn itself in for being illegal?

A criminal disobeying a law is nothing new. I don't care what party is in charge, AND NEITHER DO THEY!

Just heard on the Mike Gallagher show, the shooter is a convicted felon.....so he was using an illegal gun.....he had a felony arrest warrant which triggered the attack.....
An unenforceable law, the way they are designed. I don`t know why liberal Texans let this guy out of jail but that`s Texas for you. People who are shot with an illegal gun are still shot and killed. Why didn`t this gun turn itself in for being illegal?
Because liberal scum bags make laws that allow car thief to go free, supported by scum like you. That is how it happened.
Scum like me! I raise the crime rate? I was attacked by some drug addled hood rat at a gas station last week! I do not know where that little fuck is today, but this I can garantee you he is commiting any crimes today ! I am sure he is currently drinking his meals through a straw! He will not be picking on any old and grey white boys for a while! My money is still in my wallet. I bet I prevent him from committiing crimes for a while and it did not cost the tax payers $44K for a year! If he is not smart enough to figure out that when you can not take out an old out of shape nearly senior citizen who was unarrmed at the time, that it is time for a change in occupation. Nothing short of a bullet is going to change it! I guess you think we should just start handing out bullets! Some where in between is the answer! If you are wondering. I did not call the cops. I likely would have been arrested and had to prove self defense! Fuck that noise I do not trust juries or prosecuters, they do not always arrive at the truth. A couple of upper cuts and I bolted.
So still no reply to the fact that if this latest shooter had been jail he would not have shot anyone? lol yep, YOU libs support crime. Save your fake outrage.

Because liberal scum bags make laws that allow car thief to go free, supported by scum like you. That is how it happened.
Scum like me! I raise the crime rate? I was attacked by some drug addled hood rat at a gas station last week! I do not know where that little fuck is today, but this I can garantee you he is commiting any crimes today ! I am sure he is currently drinking his meals through a straw! He will not be picking on any old and grey white boys for a while! My money is still in my wallet. I bet I prevent him from committiing crimes for a while and it did not cost the tax payers $44K for a year! If he is not smart enough to figure out that when you can not take out an old out of shape nearly senior citizen who was unarrmed at the time, that it is time for a change in occupation. Nothing short of a bullet is going to change it! I guess you think we should just start handing out bullets! Some where in between is the answer! If you are wondering. I did not call the cops. I likely would have been arrested and had to prove self defense! Fuck that noise I do not trust juries or prosecuters, they do not always arrive at the truth. A couple of upper cuts and I bolted.
So still no reply to the fact that if this latest shooter had been jail he would not have shot anyone? lol yep, YOU libs support crime. Save your fake outrage.
Ya, bite me! I have said repeatedly that fucker should have been in jail still. The fact remains the same that there is only so many times we can spend $44k in jailing them before we are waisating our money. There is only so much prison space and you can not keep them for ever! This is fact! You are ignoring that we al ready jail more per capita than any other nation and it has not solved the problem. You just want to keep doubling down on your bet! Fine with me! Please come play poker and billiards with me, that thinking has bought me more than one vehicle!

Thoughts and Prayers....prayers and thoughts....apples and oranges.....and so on and so on....

Ya, bite me! I have said repeatedly that fucker should have been in jail still. The fact remains the same that there is only so many times we can spend $44k in jailing them before we are waisating our money. There is only so much prison space and you can not keep them for ever! This is fact! You are ignoring that we al ready jail more per capita than any other nation and it has not solved the problem. You just want to keep doubling down on your bet! Fine with me! Please come play poker and billiards with me, that thinking has bought me more than one vehicle!
You have also said to let them go, repeatedly. Which is it?

Thoughts and Prayers....prayers and thoughts....apples and oranges.....and so on and so on....

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

Piss you off? Like I give a rats ass if it offends you losers.

Two officers, one civilian shot at Home Depot in Dallas

TEXAS — At least three people were wounding, including two police officers, in a shooting at a Home Depot store in Dallas Tuesday. Police are calling the crime a “major incident.”

But guns protect people with guns, not kill them. So the police shouldn't die as they have this shield against bullets.
Hey scum, liberals go out of their way to NOT punish criminals. THAT is what happened here.Scum like you!
We have the fullest jails in the world and our
Police are still shot and killed weekly. This happens in single digits yearly where there is strong gun control.

TEXAS — At least three people were wounding, including two police officers, in a shooting at a Home Depot store in Dallas Tuesday. Police are calling the crime a “major incident.”

But guns protect people with guns, not kill them. So the police shouldn't die as they have this shield against bullets.
Hey scum, liberals go out of their way to NOT punish criminals. THAT is what happened here.Scum like you!
Police are still shot and killed weekly. This happens in single digits yearly where there is strong gun control.
Who cares what fascist do? We got rights and scum like try to take them away and refuse to punish criminals. Get rid of all of you and the problems go away.

You think people who do these shootings, knowing they will get the death penalty or life, care if you strengthen gun control?

Where do you come up with such foolishness?

You think people who do these shootings, knowing they will get the death penalty or life, care if you strengthen gun control?

Again, this is extremely rare where there is strong gun control.

Dallas police officer Rogelio Santander died this morning after he was shot in the line of duty Tuesday afternoon, the Dallas police chief said today.
Dallas police officer dies 1 day after shooting that injured 2 others

May he rip.

So sad. Law enforcement needs to demand gun control.
So sad. Law enforcement needs to demand bastard dim pols stop passing laws that keep criminals on the streets.
We have the fullest jails in the world.

Again, this is extremely rare where there is strong gun control.
Again, this is extremely rare where car thieves are sent to prison.

Forum List

Back