Breaking! After Tulsi Gabbard Broadside, Kamala Harris Drops 12 Points To Just 5% In CNN Poll

Gabbard shanked her in the gut several times I was laughing my ass off the look on Kamala's face was priceless. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Gabbard stabbed her and Kamala was like, I'm sorry did you just stab me? Then Gabbard stabbed her a couple more times and Kamala was like, hey I'm trying to stab Biden can you stop stabbing me. Then Gabbard went seal team 6 on her to finish her off and Kamala was done for the debate.

I'm enjoying this. Kamala 'Heels High Headboard' Harris never expected this to happen. One thing though, I am by no means enraptured by Tulsi Gabbard but she can however be an opponent who would be underestimated at one’s peril - as much as the rest of the Democrat field is finding out now.

CNN Poll: Kamala Harris Drops 12 Percent after Second Debates

Yet, many polls show her beating Trump.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Harris
What's that say about Trump?

I'm enjoying this. Kamala 'Heels High Headboard' Harris never expected this to happen. One thing though, I am by no means enraptured by Tulsi Gabbard but she can however be an opponent who would be underestimated at one’s peril - as much as the rest of the Democrat field is finding out now.

It shows it'll be a repeat of the 2016 election when all polls showed Hillary ahead the whole campaign resulting in a Trump win.

Gabbard shanked her in the gut several times I was laughing my ass off the look on Kamala's face was priceless. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Gabbard stabbed her and Kamala was like, I'm sorry did you just stab me? Then Gabbard stabbed her a couple more times and Kamala was like, hey I'm trying to stab Biden can you stop stabbing me. Then Gabbard went seal team 6 on her to finish her off and Kamala was done for the debate.
That was a beautiful thing to watch. Harris got the Karmic boomerang upside the head after she blindsided Poor Old Joe over that trumped up Racism nonsense. :113:

It shows it'll be a repeat of the 2016 election when all polls showed Hillary ahead the whole campaign resulting in a Trump win.
And she ended up ahead. Polls measure the popular vote.

Gabbard is one to watch, she’s got the goods. She has military experience, she is very attractive and athletic, she is young and speaks to the future, she is almost like a female John Kennedy when he was going into 1960 campaign. My pick for a dark horse candidate and in my opinion the most dangerous to President Trump.

She is most dangerous of the Democrats for the President.

Forum List

Back