It's Over! Kamala Harris Plummets to 1% with Black Democrats After Tulsi Gabbard Takedown

I’m trying to understand why you repubs love Tulsi all of a sudden. It’s odd. I mean I like a lot about her, but I don’t understand why republicans like her.

She the easiest to look at.
Yes, the sexism from republicans will always rear its ugly head. Imagine if they cared about the looks of men. Trump’s orange ass wouldn’t have made it past the first round of debates

At least I compliment women, you’re obsessed with Trump’s ass. [emoji304]

I’m trying to understand why you repubs love Tulsi all of a sudden. It’s odd. I mean I like a lot about her, but I don’t understand why republicans like her.

Yes, the sexism from republicans will always rear its ugly head. Imagine if they cared about the looks of men. Trump’s orange ass wouldn’t have made it past the first round of debates

At least I compliment women, you’re obsessed with Trump’s ass. [emoji304]
Lol no one gay or straight is obsessed with that abomination.

Yea, but can she cook?

Not sure how is that Hawaiian Cuisine out that way? I’m from New Orleans so my Queen can throwdown hard!! Lol

You are a lucky man if you are amalgamated to a Cajun Cutie with culinary capabilities... I love me some Cajun cooking... I have spent a little time on the Gulf coast and enjoyed some fine food... I am originally from Indiana but my parents were snowbirds with a home in Saucier, Ms. 16 miles North of Gulfport... My father was bedridden on the 29th of Aug 2005 and I was his primary caretaker... Things went to hell in a handbasket real quick that Monday morning as I am sure you are very well aware of... Life is very interesting...

As far as the food here in Hawaii... Such a melting pot of ethnicities you can eat just about anything you want... With the acceptation of Andouille Sausage... Go figure... Hard as hell to find... Whole shitload of Oriental influence in the cooking here... Good food though...

Open your front eye. She's hot.

To start with Tulsi has more 'class' than Harris will ever have.
Harris has a look about her that every man who has ever had a divorce sees in their ex-wife.

It's funny how we have so many experts on black people here. Kamala Harris is at 1 percent, but blacks are all abandoning the democratic party and supporting Trump. But what this shows is that blacks did not vote for Obama only because he's black. But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white.

LESSEE:
  • Barney Sanders needs an iron lung to stay alive.
  • Funding for Biden has fallen through the floor after getting caught with his dick in his hands using his VP position to get his son sweetheart deals in foreign countries.
  • Nancy's son is now caught red handed playing in Ukraine.
  • Now black support falls through the floor for Kamala the slut! And she's black!
:auiqs.jpg: :banana: :clap2::happy-1:

But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white.
Look Moron, take your race baiting OT bullshit elsewhere. What was Hillary, a Latino? Boy are you a jerk. You don't need to own a Chevy to know all about them, you know all there is to know about 17th Century Spaniards and have never met a one. o_O

"
Ukraine’s top prosecutor said Friday that his office is "conducting an audit" of cases that have been previously investigated and closed, including the probe involving the energy giant Burisma, where Hunter Biden had served on the board.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka, the country's prosecutor general, said at a news conference that his office was instructed to review cases that have been closed, fragmented or investigated to make sure they were fairly and thoroughly handled. He said no one attempted to influence him to make the call."

Ukraine top prosecutor says Biden-linked Burisma case will be reviewed

LESSEE:
  • Barney Sanders needs an iron lung to stay alive.
  • Funding for Biden has fallen through the floor after getting caught with his dick in his hands using his VP position to get his son sweetheart deals in foreign countries.
  • Nancy's son is now caught red handed playing in Ukraine.
  • Now black support falls through the floor for Kamala the slut! And she's black!
:auiqs.jpg: :banana: :clap2::happy-1:
Good Times!

It's funny how we have so many experts on black people here. Kamala Harris is at 1 percent, but blacks are all abandoning the democratic party and supporting Trump. But what this shows is that blacks did not vote for Obama only because he's black. But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white.

Wherever a black candidate goes, so goes the black vote.
  • 90% of black voters voted for Obama purely because he was black.
  • The other 10% voted for him because he was both black and offered them free stuff.

Forum List

Back