It's Over! Kamala Harris Plummets to 1% with Black Democrats After Tulsi Gabbard Takedown

Kameltoe Harriness never had a chance...nobody wants a BBB (bitter black bitch) running this nation...NOBODY!

It's funny how we have so many experts on black people here. Kamala Harris is at 1 percent, but blacks are all abandoning the democratic party and supporting Trump. But what this shows is that blacks did not vote for Obama only because he's black.0969054166.

Do you even think before you type?

" But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white."

They voted for Trump because he wasn't "her".

... But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white.

Right, it was definitely a race thing. Trump voters saw the two alternatives and voted for the white person, rather than Hillary Clinton the minority. Perhaps her speaking in her famous "southern fried Hillary" accent to black audiences makes her an honorary black person in your mind?

Her antics were widely criticized by black people, who started the hashtag #WeDontTalkLikeThat and said "this is what blackface sounds like." Perhaps that is why her black voter turnout was so low, and many black people have supported Trump

Last edited:
It's funny how we have so many experts on black people here. Kamala Harris is at 1 percent, but blacks are all abandoning the democratic party and supporting Trump. But what this shows is that blacks did not vote for Obama only because he's black. But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white.
You're a racist.

It's funny how we have so many experts on black people here. Kamala Harris is at 1 percent, but blacks are all abandoning the democratic party and supporting Trump. But what this shows is that blacks did not vote for Obama only because he's black. But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white.
You're a racist.
Nah. But you're an idiot.

It's funny how we have so many experts on black people here. Kamala Harris is at 1 percent, but blacks are all abandoning the democratic party and supporting Trump. But what this shows is that blacks did not vote for Obama only because he's black.0969054166.

" But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white."

No, the so-called white working class voted for trump because he was white. Hillary got more votes.

... But most of our "experts" on black people voted for Trump only because he was white.

Right, it was definitely a race thing. Trump voters saw the two alternatives and voted for the white person, rather than Hillary Clinton the minority. Perhaps her speaking in her famous "southern fried Hillary" accent to black audiences makes her an honorary black person in your mind?

Her antics were widely criticized by black people, who started the hashtag #WeDontTalkLikeThat and said "this is what blackface sounds like." Perhaps that is why her black voter turnout was so low, and many black people have supported Trump

She got 88 percent of the black vote. More than her husband did.

Trump got 8 percent. Those hashtags were probably Russian bots.

Russian fake news bots bombarded black voters with anti-Hillary memes on Instagram and encouraged them not to vote during 2016 US election

Report: Russians Targeted Black Americans in Social Media Campaigns to Disrupt 2016 Election

Voter suppression affected the black vote.

This is why you white "experts" on black people need to stop trying to argue with actual black people.

Last edited:
Kameltoe Harriness never had a chance...nobody wants a BBB (bitter black bitch) running this nation...NOBODY!
But a AWB (angry white boy) is ok running this country.

Kudos to Tulsi but also her research team who did a beautiful job getting the proper information.

Bu-Bye kamala., the NON-AFRICAN, AFRICAN AMERICAN!

But cheer up - you can probably sleep your way into some cushy state job somewhere.

Bye bye....

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

That's a really flattering Photo I saw her in an interview early this week . She looked haggered, like she'd been rode hard and put away wet!

Poor Tulsi Gabbard. Her campaign has been ruined because it's been hijacked by white supremacists. You guys are scared of Harris. Because she'll rip trump apart in a debate.

. . .

This is why you white "experts" on black people need to stop trying to argue with actual black people.

As soon as you stop acting like you speak for all black people. You most certainly don't. There are black members of my family that would laugh you right out of the room with your tail between your legs.

I’m trying to understand why you repubs love Tulsi all of a sudden. It’s odd. I mean I like a lot about her, but I don’t understand why republicans like her.

Because she has you baboons screaching and throwing shit everywhere.

It's just to funny to watch.

You really think Trump will be defeated in 2020. Even you can't be that fucking stupid.

Uh oh, you know what's coming. Kamala's new Reparations plan: $1 M-i-l-l-i-o-n (think Dr Evil) Dollars for each Black descendant of slavery.

I can tell, you really miss the Antebellum South don't you.
You can't miss what you never knew so no I don't miss the Antebellum South. Reparations is total nonsense to anyone with the ability to think.

Reparations? Harris should write the first check.

Kamala Harris Comes From Family Of Slave Owners, Her Dad Says

No, the so-called white working class voted for trump because he was white. Hillary got more votes.

Liar. Tell us lil guy, how MANY presidents have been elected in the by a popular vote?

Liar. Tell us lil guy, how MANY presidents have been elected in the by a popular vote?

40 out of 45 Presidents won the popular vote. That's a whole lot more othan have been elected by the EC. John Quincy Adams (23), Rutherford Hayes (32), Benjamin Harrison (43), George W. Bush (30), and Donald Trump (44). The numbers after their names are their ranking by political scientists on the list of the greatest Presidents of all time. All are in the bottom half of the list, and all but Adams are in the bottom third. Trump is dead last (only 44 are ranked).

RANKED: The greatest US presidents, according to political scientists

The white working class voted for Trump because they've been screwed over by both parties since Reagan was elected and Trump said he would take care of them. He didn't, he hasn't, and he won't. They won't be voting for him again.

Forum List

Back