It's Over! Kamala Harris Plummets to 1% with Black Democrats After Tulsi Gabbard Takedown

Kamala Harris’ Family were not white but engaged in trading slaves. She should be the first to write reparations payments.

Kudos to Tulsi but also her research team who did a beautiful job getting the proper information.

Bu-Bye kamala., the NON-AFRICAN, AFRICAN AMERICAN!

But cheer up - you can probably sleep your way into some cushy state job somewhere.

Bye bye....

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg
Fascinating watching the mind workings of today's American CRC.

That story was fake news. And Gabbard might be wise to try engaging someone else befoe Harris starts gutting her for meeting with Assad.

Kudos to Tulsi but also her research team who did a beautiful job getting the proper information.

Bu-Bye kamala., the NON-AFRICAN, AFRICAN AMERICAN!

But cheer up - you can probably sleep your way into some cushy state job somewhere.

Bye bye....

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg
Fascinating watching the mind workings of today's American CRC.
And we enjoy watching you cockroaches TRY to think!

That story was fake news. And Gabbard might be wise to try engaging someone else befoe Harris starts gutting her for meeting with Assad.
Harris already tried that. Didn't work. Harris is a phoney.

The state of Kalifornia has taken down Kameltoe's prosecution record online. Seems there are more skeletons in her closet than at the nearby boneyard. She's a foul-mouthed evil bitch talking black but living the white life...total phony...good for Tulsi for taking her down.

Actually she didn't. I really don't listen to what republicans have to say about democratic candidates.

Kamala can't get eleven people to show up at his rally. Even Jesus had 12 Disciples. She wants to call for the end of Trump's rallies, but she needs to wake up and see that the end has come for her campaign!

This is why the dems have been playing the race card for two years.

Notice that she can't get any Black support and neither can Booker. (The only two blacks in the race).

The Blacks have at least realized that their so-called Leaders, over the years, have never gotten them anything. The only
Black President got them 16% unemployment rates. They weren't real thrilled with that.

They know their vote will be sold out voting for those people. Now the vast majority will still vote Democratic, but Trump has
crashed the party. He is already polling in low double-digits for black voters. If he gets 15% black votes, he'll win 33 States.
They have to paint Trump as a racist or the dems will be wiped out in 2020.

I’m trying to understand why you repubs love Tulsi all of a sudden. It’s odd. I mean I like a lot about her, but I don’t understand why republicans like her.

She has some silly ideas but she's not as stupid as the others. She would make a good VP candidate but no: I don't want her to be the VP.

(PS: I'm a furriner so don't get to vote...unless you wanna adopt me???) I'm only 62.

Greg

Last edited:
I’m trying to understand why you repubs love Tulsi all of a sudden. It’s odd. I mean I like a lot about her, but I don’t understand why republicans like her.

She the easiest to look at.
Yes, the sexism from republicans will always rear its ugly head. Imagine if they cared about the looks of men. Trump’s orange ass wouldn’t have made it past the first round of debates

She the easiest to look at.
Yes, the sexism from republicans will always rear its ugly head. Imagine if they cared about the looks of men. Trump’s orange ass wouldn’t have made it past the first round of debates
Oh, jeez. Lighten up, Francis.

Actually she didn't. I really don't listen to what republicans have to say about democratic candidates.
You don't listen to anything that resembles the truth.

Forum List

Back