BREAKING: Another Round of Epstein Docs Released – AND THERE ARE ALLEGED SEX TAPES OF BILL CLINTON WHICH CLEARLY IDENTIFY HIS FACE

We have seen the Pee Pee Tapes on Trump
Will you condemn him?

I would consider him a sick man. Which I have stated before, I think he is an asshole. But he was a great president. So let me ask you, are you comparing something consensual adults agreed to? To Clinton screwing a minor?

This is all meaningless.

What matters:

1) Who did Epstein reported to?
2) What was the structure of the operation he played a part in?
3) Who set the operation in motion and decided to hire him?
4) What’s happened to all the DVDs and other digital media that formed the guts of it all?

Uh oh! Can't wait to see how Clinton will respond to this.

1704759319099.png

Now we're getting pictures of the girls that Clinton, Andrew , Branson, and who else we don't know tapped.

The one second from the left looks like a Hunter Biden meth skank.
0-28.jpg

Last edited:
He never launched an attack on the capitol. That was Antifa and undercover FBI agitators dressed as Trump supporters. Rep. Clay Higgins has the receipts and videos proving it.

Says who?

And if Clay Higgins has the receipts and videos to prove it, where are said receipts and videos that 'prove' it?

The quickest way to bring a political opponent down these days is to insist his d*ick is where one can not PROVE it was

~S~

Says who?

And if Clay Higgins has the receipts and videos to prove it, where are said receipts and videos that 'prove' it?
He's got them on the oversight committee and is preparing to turn them over to the right authorities. He announced it over the weekend.

He's got them on the oversight committee and is preparing to turn them over to the right authorities. He announced it over the weekend.

Oh. So we, as the people, can't actually see the receipts and videos that 'prove it'. We just have to take Clay's word on it.

He has to keep his secret evidence secret.....cuz reasons.

Shocker.

Forum List

Back