BREAKING - Appeals court shreds obama amnesty of 5 million (really 40 million) illegals

He was right about that? Path to citizenship is an objective failure.
The Republicans don't really want to fix the immigration problem because, like you said, free trade demands that. And their corporate buddies want slave labor in the US..
Link?
link to what?
To all the shit you just said as if it were gospel simply for the fact that you believe it. Is the conversation over your head?
You need a link to think? lol
You need a link to the basic principles of free trade? lol
You need a link to the reasons for corporations wanting illegals? lol
Is this for real or are you being sarcastic?
So you had nothing but hot air. How surprising.
Hot air? FFS, do you pay attention? This is all basic shit.
Read this and educate yourself
Ricardo, On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation, Chapters 19-23 | Library of Economics and Liberty
Groups that Support Amnesty | NumbersUSA
Now that Trump has started the fuel for immigration, they pledged 100 million to get an establishment republican to win the primary.
Do I need to find a link for that too, or are you ready to THINK?

To all the shit you just said as if it were gospel simply for the fact that you believe it. Is the conversation over your head?
Ricardo, On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation, Chapters 19-23 | Library of Economics and Liberty
Now that Trump has started the fuel for immigration, they pledged 100 million to get an establishment republican to win the primary.
You've been sucking your Harley pipes too long. Quoting someone that died in 1823 is supposed to support your foaming at the mouth bigotry?

Not quite, Harleytard.

link to what?
You've been sucking your Harley pipes too long. Quoting someone that died in 1823 is supposed to support your foaming at the mouth bigotry?

Not quite, Harleytard.
Bigotry for what? Trade? LMAO oh wow
So you have no idea who ricardo is, and you want to discuss trade with me? LMFAO What a goddamn joke.
Jesus Christ, you establishment types are complete fuckin morons. Seriously

Not quite, Harleytard.
So you have no idea who ricardo is, and you want to discuss trade with me? LMFAO What a goddamn joke.
I called your bluff. Loud pipes don't work here.

Not quite, Harleytard.
You didn't call anything, moron. You are just a fuckin hack and deny the obvious. That is a mental illness. Perhaps schizophrenia.
I mean, I fuckin gave it to you and you just reply with ignorant innuendo. Pathetic

Not quite, Harleytard.
You didn't call anything, moron. You are just a fuckin hack and deny the obvious. That is a mental illness. Perhaps schizophrenia.
I mean, I fuckin gave it to you and you just reply with ignorant innuendo. Pathetic
I asked you to back up your shit, you had nothing but loud pipes. Like a retard.

Not quite, Harleytard.
I asked you to back up your shit, you had nothing but loud pipes. Like a retard.
oh wow. ok

The Republicans don't really want to fix the immigration problem because, like you said, free trade demands that. And their corporate buddies want slave labor in the US..

It's not just slave labor. It's more customers. Even the illegals that go on welfare are still buying stuff.

[
You do understand that the ruling is not on the merits of the orders, right?

That's my understanding too. Last feb, judge hanen said obama had not allowed public discussion of his amnesty decision as required by law. This appeals court agreed.

This is big. Now if only obozo will comply with the court ruling like the rest of us have to do.

Appeals court rules against Obama's plan to protect about 5 million people from deportation

nov 9 2015 NEW ORLEANS (AP) — President Barack Obama's plan to protect from deportation an estimated 5 million people living in the United States illegally has suffered another setback in court.

In a 2-1 decision, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans upheld a Texas-based judge's injunction blocking the Obama administration's immigration initiative.

Republicans had criticized the plan as an illegal executive overreach when Obama announced it last November. Twenty-six states challenged the plan in court.

I guess you're wanting to make room for the expected human tidal wave of third world Arab Muslim shithole people that's sure to arrive here.

So now the GOP is forcing Buckwheat to issue executive orders?
Buckwheat?
Is that a person?

**edit**
Nope...you make no sense...

Buckwheat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So you can't defend your claim. Got it.
You're not looking for a conversation or debate...your childishness name-calling attests to that.
You got nothing. We know this already. Your poor affirmative action president is dragooned into issuing unconstitutional executive orders by those mean Republicans but you're at a loss to explain how.
Both parties acknowledge that immigration needs to be addressed but the deadlock in Congress prevents it.
Meanwhile, I worked with Congress on a comprehensive fix, and last year, 68 Democrats, Republicans, and independents came together to pass a bipartisan bill in the Senate. It wasn’t perfect. It was a compromise. But it reflected common sense. It would have doubled the number of border patrol agents while giving undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship if they paid a fine, started paying their taxes, and went to the back of the line. And independent experts said that it would help grow our economy and shrink our deficits.

Had the House of Representatives allowed that kind of bill a simple yes-or-no vote, it would have passed with support from both parties, and today it would be the law. But for a year and a half now, Republican leaders in the House have refused to allow that simple vote.
It's time to fix our broken immigration system

But the only solution liberals and RINOs suggest is amnesty.

You're not looking for a conversation or debate...your childishness name-calling attests to that.
You got nothing. We know this already. Your poor affirmative action president is dragooned into issuing unconstitutional executive orders by those mean Republicans but you're at a loss to explain how.
Both parties acknowledge that immigration needs to be addressed but the deadlock in Congress prevents it.
Meanwhile, I worked with Congress on a comprehensive fix, and last year, 68 Democrats, Republicans, and independents came together to pass a bipartisan bill in the Senate. It wasn’t perfect. It was a compromise. But it reflected common sense. It would have doubled the number of border patrol agents while giving undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship if they paid a fine, started paying their taxes, and went to the back of the line. And independent experts said that it would help grow our economy and shrink our deficits.

Had the House of Representatives allowed that kind of bill a simple yes-or-no vote, it would have passed with support from both parties, and today it would be the law. But for a year and a half now, Republican leaders in the House have refused to allow that simple vote.
Congress has the right to deadlock. Even Congressional inaction is Congressional action. It doesn't give Obama Bin Lyin the right to legislate. BTW, the courts agree, something you somehow missed in the OP.
And The President has the right to issue Executive Orders.
He wasn't legislating.
He was taking action that he was advised was constitutional and his right.
Apparently one of the courts disagrees.
It will play out as it does I guess and we'll see who's right.

Why does Obama continue to attack the constitution in efforts to exploit it?

I thought he took an oath to defend it, not attack it

-Geaux
How is he attacking the constitution?
He puts out an EO to try to thwart the deadlock in Congress - to, you know, govern - it gets tested in court, he abides by the ruling.
Where's the attack?

Buckwheat?
Is that a person?

**edit**
Nope...you make no sense...

Buckwheat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then put forward a different one and test it at the polls!
That's how democracy works.

I'd say Trumps popularity is pole enough when it comes to the wish's of the American people regarding illegal immigration.

I'd say Trumps popularity is pole enough when it comes to the wish's of the American people regarding illegal immigration.
Really?
You'd base policy decisions on the poll numbers of a Primary candidate taken among Republican voters 12 months out from an election?

Really?
You'd base policy decisions on the poll numbers of a Primary candidate taken among Republican voters 12 months out from an election?

Added to the midterm results i'd say Americans are sick of the the status quo regarding immigration and liberals in general.

Congress has the right to deadlock. Even Congressional inaction is Congressional action. It doesn't give Obama Bin Lyin the right to legislate. BTW, the courts agree, something you somehow missed in the OP.
And The President has the right to issue Executive Orders.
He wasn't legislating.
He was taking action that he was advised was constitutional and his right.
Apparently one of the courts disagrees.
It will play out as it does I guess and we'll see who's right.

Why does Obama continue to attack the constitution in efforts to exploit it?

I thought he took an oath to defend it, not attack it

-Geaux
How is he attacking the constitution?
He puts out an EO to try to thwart the deadlock in Congress - to, you know, govern - it gets tested in court, he abides by the ruling.
Where's the attack?

What about the 13 times his actions have been ruled Un-Constitutional? That's what I was referring too

I haven't looked, but I would wager no other POTUS has 2/3 that amount.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back