BREAKING.....BABYLON BEE is back on Twitter

Do you realize how rich Elon Musk is ? Do you realize how smart Elon Musk is ? Do you realize how tech savvy Elon Musk is ? Do you realize that the resurgence of conservatives on a platform without speech suppression will be the end of woke ideolog's controlling a social media platform in an alledged super corrupt Anti-American way ???

The left thought it could send out it's ragged troops to destroy Chick-fil-A, but it backfired, and then next it sent it on a path to wealth and profits unimaginable.

Loser's ? Ok let's see how your bit coin feller is going to be a winner. lol

The bot you're talking to doesn't realize it has ten toes.

Funny video. Was that made before or after he fired 3500 people, and 1200 more quit when he told them they had to pick up the slack from the massive layoff?
Just for you leftist loser

Jesus Accused Of Being A Christian Nationalist After Saying He's Going To Establish His Kingdom Over The Whole Earth

JERUSALEM — A local rabbi named Jesus has been accused of being a dangerous Christian Nationalist after saying that soon he will establish his kingdom over the whole earth.

"This Jesus guy is clearly an enemy of our Liberal World Order," said Sadducee Yavid Faranch during a weekly address at the synagogue. "One of his disciples even claims Jesus will 'rule the nations with a rod of iron!' You can't get more fascist than that. Disgusting."

The young rabbi's words come on the heels of several other inflammatory and disturbing statements which have led local leadership to see him as an existential threat to democracy. Such statements include commanding his followers to "drink my blood and eat my flesh" and an ominous threat to destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days all by himself.

Just for you leftist loser

Jesus Accused Of Being A Christian Nationalist After Saying He's Going To Establish His Kingdom Over The Whole Earth

JERUSALEM — A local rabbi named Jesus has been accused of being a dangerous Christian Nationalist after saying that soon he will establish his kingdom over the whole earth.

"This Jesus guy is clearly an enemy of our Liberal World Order," said Sadducee Yavid Faranch during a weekly address at the synagogue. "One of his disciples even claims Jesus will 'rule the nations with a rod of iron!' You can't get more fascist than that. Disgusting."

The young rabbi's words come on the heels of several other inflammatory and disturbing statements which have led local leadership to see him as an existential threat to democracy. Such statements include commanding his followers to "drink my blood and eat my flesh" and an ominous threat to destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days all by himself.
Funny article, but what's the big deal about drinking blood? Jesus's blood or baby's blood? Blood is just blood, isn't it? Why is drinking Jesus's blood just fine, but drink just a little bit of baby's blood, and you religious nuts get all pissey about it.

The irony? How Twitter won't be around long.

Trump cultists really know how to pick losers. They have so much practice.
How much do they pay you to learn TDS and to fabricate those who support President Trump as being "cultists" as the ultimate shamefulness in la-la leftist land? So your Queen Bee Rodham-Clinton doesn't have Twitter for her propaganda of lies any more, and they are stuck not with false narratives for the telling any more when the light of day is in reality truth that is ten times stronger than any lie Clinton ever told to enrich herself using pawns to serve her Alinsky method demands that requires getting rid of other people's religion including Christ's sermons that brought truth to his Jewish followers initially, and after his crucifixion, left his followers the Holy Spirit of God that taught love for others, dedication to justice, and walking the straight and narrow pathway that leads to the eternal Kingdom of God. The best people in the world adopt the living techniques taught in the proverbs, Pentateuch, and the prophets that are well explained in the New Testament and shared in churches across this land. It's too bad you have your social gunnery so well cared for, that you would deny Christians the right to worship God with your Alinsky automatics diminishing the Americans who learn from the goodness of God, and this nation was founded for the benefit of the good people God created by emptying the expensive jail cells of Europe and Africa to incorporate into the fabric of the New World.

My apologies to the OP, but I have never been interested in Twitter due to its intolerance for conservatives, and do not know what is meant by "the Babylon Bee." Maybe someone will update me to what the Babylon Bee is. Thanks. My apologies to Mr. Musk, because he gave so much to even the score that separates America into two armed camps. My prayers up for his sacrifice and that of his family, friends, and employees who care for his leadership.

Last edited:
How much do they pay you to learn TDS and to fabricate those who support President Trump as being "cultists" as the ultimate shamefulness in la-la leftist land? So your Queen Bee Rodham-Clinton doesn't have Twitter for her propaganda of lies any more, and they are stuck not with false narratives for the telling any more when the light of day is in reality truth that is ten times stronger than any lie Clinton ever told to enrich herself using pawns to serve her Alinsky method demands that requires getting rid of other people's religion including Christ's sermons that brought truth to his Jewish followers initially, and after his crucifixion, left his followers the Holy Spirit of God that taught love for others, dedication to justice, and walking the straight and narrow pathway that leads to the eternal Kingdom of God. The best people in the world adopt the living techniques taught in the proverbs, Pentateuch, and the prophets that are well explained in the New Testament and shared in churches across this land. It's too bad you have your social gunnery so well cared for, that you would deny Christians the right to worship God with your Alinsky automatics diminishing the Americans who learn from the goodness of God, and this nation was founded for the benefit of the good people God created by emptying the expensive jail cells of Europe and Africa to incorporate into the fabric of the New World.

My apologies to the OP, but I have never been interested in Twitter due to its intolerance for conservatives, and do not know what is meant by "the Babylon Bee." Maybe someone will update me to what the Babylon Bee is. Thanks. My apologies to Mr. Musk, because he gave so much to even the score that separates America into two armed camps. My prayers up for his sacrifice and his family.
Wow. Why don't you break that diatribe down into sections that people might be able to follow? What you have is just several lnes of gibberish.

Wow. Why don't you break that diatribe down into sections that people might be able to follow? What you have is just several lnes of gibberish.
R.624212a42c7fcb8eece85194a8ccbb4c

Hundreds of employees resigned and announced their departures on Twitter via hashtags like #TwitterMigration and #TwitterTakeover. Internal Twitter data showed up to 1,200 employees—across trust, public safety and engineering teams—resigned on Nov. 17 alone, according to the New York Times.

That leaves some of Twitter’s key infrastructure in disarray. A team that handles the company’s computing architecture was cut to four people from more than 100, and another team tasked to prevent outages during high-traffic events lost multiple workers, the Times reported.
Sounds just like a bunch of sorry leftist losers who don't want to work. Typical of all you lazy lying vermin.

Doesn't matter who you were speaking to. They couldn't follow that silly diatribe you smeared across the page.
You are fooled into thinking women are silly based on your propensity to marginalize things written that you cannot wrap your mind around. My diatribe makes perfect sense to those whose objectivity outweighs their emotional side. Your shortcomings and misunderstandings of complex issues have nothing to do with the issues I weigh before writing for nonemotional thinkers. Best wishes for your personal improvement in the future. You will be less enraged by objectivity writers like me when and if you improve your reading skills to approach adult understanding. You might be surprised to know that I hugged a tree under supervision and knew there was a living entity there. I now love and respect trees and have planted a lot of trees years ago that are now producing pecans for the wild birds that bless me with their being around, singing lovely warbles in season.

You are fooled into thinking women are silly based on your propensity to marginalize things written that you cannot wrap your mind around.
My diatribe makes perfect sense to those whose objectivity outweighs their emotional side. Your shortcomings and misunderstandings of complex issues have nothing to do with the issues I weigh before writing for nonemotional thinkers.

Best wishes for your personal improvement in the future. You will be less enraged by objectivity writers like me when and if you improve your reading skills to approach adult understanding.

You might be surprised to know that I hugged a tree under supervision and knew there was a living entity there. I now love and respect trees and have planted a lot of trees years ago that are now producing pecans for the wild birds that bless me with their being around, singing lovely warbles in season.
OK....To be fair you do tend to have run-on paragraphs....Break it up a bit.

You are fooled into thinking women are silly based on your propensity to marginalize things written that you cannot wrap your mind around. My diatribe makes perfect sense to those whose objectivity outweighs their emotional side. Your shortcomings and misunderstandings of complex issues have nothing to do with the issues I weigh before writing for nonemotional thinkers. Best wishes for your personal improvement in the future. You will be less enraged by objectivity writers like me when and if you improve your reading skills to approach adult understanding. You might be surprised to know that I hugged a tree under supervision and knew there was a living entity there. I now love and respect trees and have planted a lot of trees years ago that are now producing pecans for the wild birds that bless me with their being around, singing lovely warbles in season.
Enraged? Nope. Amused is more accurate. You always amuse.

Forum List

Back