BREAKING.....BABYLON BEE is back on Twitter

I'm sticking to my guns, sir. I was blessed with the best teachers who gifted me generously in high school and in college, where I was honored nationally for my scholarship.
Some folks don't have the attention span to follow more than a few sentences.

Funny video. Was that made before or after he fired 3500 people, and 1200 more quit when he told them they had to pick up the slack from the massive layoff?
Typical lazy leftist shit stain, doesn't want to work.

Funny article, but what's the big deal about drinking blood? Jesus's blood or baby's blood? Blood is just blood, isn't it? Why is drinking Jesus's blood just fine, but drink just a little bit of baby's blood, and you religious nuts get all pissey about it.
We know, we know, you Satan worshippers all drink blood , piss, and God knows what else.

I'm sticking to my guns, sir. I was blessed with the best teachers who gifted me generously in high school and in college, where I was honored nationally for my scholarship.
You should sue them for a refund. I lost count of the different subjects you tried to cover in 1 sentence. I'm sure you can do better if you try. Frankly, just about anybody could do better than these silly quotes from your post. Hell, periods don't cost anything. Throw one in every once in a while.

"So your Queen Bee Rodham-Clinton doesn't have Twitter for her propaganda of lies any more, and they are stuck not with false narratives for the telling any more when the light of day is in reality truth that is ten times stronger than any lie Clinton ever told to enrich herself using pawns to serve her Alinsky method demands that requires getting rid of other people's religion including Christ's sermons that brought truth to his Jewish followers initially, and after his crucifixion, left his followers the Holy Spirit of God that taught love for others, dedication to justice, and walking the straight and narrow pathway that leads to the eternal Kingdom of God."

" It's too bad you have your social gunnery so well cared for, that you would deny Christians the right to worship God with your Alinsky automatics diminishing the Americans who learn from the goodness of God, and this nation was founded for the benefit of the good people God created by emptying the expensive jail cells of Europe and Africa to incorporate into the fabric of the New World."

Typical lazy leftist shit stain, doesn't want to work.
You're damn right I don't want to work. I earned this retirement, and I'm not gonna do anything I don't already want to do, and I probably won't start that till noon.

Funny video. Was that made before or after he fired 3500 people, and 1200 more quit when he told them they had to pick up the slack from the massive layoff?
He fired the snowflakes. He can do it. It is his company.

He didn't get all the snowflakes so some of the little woke pussies that didn't want to work for a living quit. Good riddance!

Twitter had far too many idiot Libtard snowflakes working for the company so it is a good to cull them out.

Liberals are the scum of this country. We all know that.

The Boring Company. Hyperloop. Self-driving cars. Twitter. Calling people pedos. He's a serious dope sometimes.

Do you realize that no advertiser will touch a platform of raging white supremacists?

Do you understand how Twitter makes money? Oh wait, how Twitter _used_ to make money.

Not being in the right-wing kook conspiracy loop, I don't know what you're babbling about there. It doesn't seem to make much sense, since crypto is a libertarian darling, and liberals generally aren't keen on it.
The end of political clout is coming for you people who keep on accusing a 3rd of this COUNTRY to be "white supremacists", and doing so out of political convenience, otherwise in an attempt to take over government power with your scum of the earth culture's controlling it. Everyone knows that it's never about color, but it's about character and culture, so the idea that bad character and bad culture can somehow be covered up by throwing the race card or using a race that you Democrat's think are too stupid to realize that they are being used is coming to an end.

He fired the snowflakes. He can do it. It is his company.

He didn't get all the snowflakes so some of the little woke pussies that didn't want to work for a living quit. Good riddance!

Twitter had far too many idiot Libtard snowflakes working for the company so it is a good to cull them out.

Liberals are the scum of this country. We all know that.
He lost 3/4 of his work force. The payroll department is completely gone, as well as a few other departments. I'm interested in how he can continue to stay in business.

He lost 3/4 of his work force. The payroll department is completely gone, as well as a few other departments. I'm interested in how he can continue to stay in business.
He has the resources to reorganize the organization. It's done all the time, and if he makes a call to action for conservatives and republican's to support his cause, otherwise if it is to preserve free speech, then not only will it save Twitter, but he would have more resources to ensure it's success into the future.

All he has to do is lay out his plan, and. Ask. If it is a good plan, and it has the spirit of the country included, it will be successful.

Forum List

Back