Breaking: Betsy DeVos’ Brother Had Secret Meeting To Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

Dude has contracts in the ME so why is this a big deal?
Not to mention they were in the limelight for this very thing..
This is one of those things you need to wait on evidence instead of anonymous officials and playing detective TRYING to establish a connection.
Prince is an easy target. He is surrounded by scandals and lies.

& has had eyes on him not only because of his scandals & lies, but because he has donated big league to a trump super PAC.... & the fact that devos got a job in trump's administration had nothing to do with that either.

nooooooooooo pay for play there.....

This is one of those things you need to wait on evidence instead of anonymous officials and playing detective TRYING to establish a connection.

& has had eyes on him not only because of his scandals & lies, but because he has donated big league to a trump super PAC.... & the fact that devos got a job in trump's administration had nothing to do with that either.

ohhh like you REALLY give a shit

Prince was an avid supporter of Trump

No.

Prince is one of the US' worst ever traitors, and he gave that money to Trump as part of the plot to impeach Trump over a bogus "Russian connection."

Blackwater was one of the worst ever abuses of the DoD, paying "private soldiers" $300k to exterminate Sunnis outside of traditional US fighting rules.

Every top person in Blackwater, including Price, is a full fledged traitor who deserves not just death, but a Medieval torture execution right on the lawn of the Mall. Crucifixion is way too kind for them.

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel

The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladimir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would likely require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

Though Prince had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition team, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Putin confidant, according to the officials, who did not identify the Russian.

Prince was an avid supporter of Trump. After the Republican convention, he contributed $250,000 to Trump’s campaign, the national party and a pro-Trump super PAC led by GOP mega-donor Rebekah Mercer, records show. He has ties to people in Trump’s circle, including Stephen K. Bannon, now serving as the president’s chief strategist and senior counselor. Prince’s sister Betsy DeVos serves as education secretary in the Trump administration. And Prince was seen in the Trump transition offices in New York in December.

U.S. officials said the FBI has been scrutinizing the Seychelles meeting as part of a broader probe of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and alleged contacts between associates of Putin and Trump. The FBI declined to comment.

More: Report: Betsy DeVos’ Brother Had Secret Meeting To Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

Wow, this is interesting. Things are heating up...

The only thing heating up is your feeble brain and your sore loser attitude.

You can't cure stupid, biased and dumbassery.

everybody associated with any kind of nefarious dealings to undermine our democracy should be put under a microscope & should they be found a willing asset to the russians, they should be charged with treason. so yeppers TN, i certainly DO give a shit.

make that two.

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel

The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladimir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would likely require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

Though Prince had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition team, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Putin confidant, according to the officials, who did not identify the Russian.

Prince was an avid supporter of Trump. After the Republican convention, he contributed $250,000 to Trump’s campaign, the national party and a pro-Trump super PAC led by GOP mega-donor Rebekah Mercer, records show. He has ties to people in Trump’s circle, including Stephen K. Bannon, now serving as the president’s chief strategist and senior counselor. Prince’s sister Betsy DeVos serves as education secretary in the Trump administration. And Prince was seen in the Trump transition offices in New York in December.

U.S. officials said the FBI has been scrutinizing the Seychelles meeting as part of a broader probe of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and alleged contacts between associates of Putin and Trump. The FBI declined to comment.

More: Report: Betsy DeVos’ Brother Had Secret Meeting To Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

^ Fake News for increasingly desperate Progressives

everybody associated with any kind of nefarious dealings to undermine our democracy should be put under a microscope & should they be found a willing asset to the russians should be charged with treason. so yeppers TN, i certainly DO give a shit.

make that two.

everybody associated with any kind of nefarious dealings to undermine our democracy should be put under a microscope & should they be found a willing asset to the russians should be charged with treason. so yeppers TN, i certainly DO give a shit.

make that two.

ya ya it's the exact same thing..... lol...... so where's the collusion to influence a presidential election? where are all the close ties to russia in obama's administration?

where's trump tax returns? that could clear up SO much fuzzy CONtroversy; wouldn't you agree, cruisader dude?

everybody associated with any kind of nefarious dealings to undermine our democracy should be put under a microscope & should they be found a willing asset to the russians, they should be charged with treason. so yeppers TN, i certainly DO give a shit.

make that two.
lol ok

make that two.
lol ok

you wouldn't? do you hate hillary THAT much, that you wouldn't want to see that happen to traitors if it turns out there WAS collusion?

make that two.

ya ya it's the exact same thing..... lol...... so where's the collusion to influence a presidential election? where are all the close ties to russia in obama's administration?

where's trump tax returns? that could clear up SO much fuzzy CONtroversy; wouldn't you agree, cruisader dude?

How do you know you voted for Hillary? Putin's mind control beam made you BELIEVE you voted Hillary when you actually voted Trump

make that two.
lol ok

you wouldn't? do you hate hillary THAT much, that you wouldn't want to see that happen to traitors if it turns out there WAS collusion?
If people commit treason, I want them dealt with accordingly. As long as their is actual evidence. I am one of the people that scream for govt accountability. I actually care. I have seen the way you shrugged off other stuff, that's why I find it hard to believe you ACTUALLY care about govt corruption.

make that two.
lol ok

If people commit treason, I want them dealt with accordingly. As long as their is actual evidence. I am one of the people that scream for govt accountability. I actually care. I have seen the way you shrugged off other stuff, that's why I find it hard to believe you ACTUALLY care about govt corruption.

shrug off what precisely? are you sure it's actually shrugging, or could it be that sometimes i decide it just not worth the time nor trouble trying to convince someone of the truth, because they don't want to know the truth & i don't want to bang my head against the wall on some futile trumpet?

make that two.
lol ok

shrug off what precisely? are you sure it's actually shrugging, or could it be that sometimes i decide it just not worth the time nor trouble trying to convince someone of the truth, because they don't want to know the truth & i don't want to bang my head against the wall on some futile trumpet?
I don't even know how to respond to this... :/

make that two.
lol ok

I don't even know how to respond to this... :/

i'm willing to bet it's because you can't. i don't normally shrug off anything of importance & if i can prove my point or prove somebody wrong, i usually do.

& if i am incorrect in something, i will be the first to say so. once in a blue moon, i give up trying to reason with a poster because it's futile... like i said.

since you say i have shrugged stuff off , then you must have some kind of example. & if you can't come up with anything... i call bullshit. but that's ok, TN... i like you anyways, despite yourself.

So there was no connection with Trump and the Russians before the election? That kind of hurts all the speculation that Trump had Russian connections before the election.

Forum List

Back