BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

Not really, Trump knew a lot of people. I don't just assume the people are pedophiles from pictures like you nasty Democrats probably do. Actually voters look like they prefer Trump over your boy pedo Biden the buffoon.
Trump knew a lot of little girls.

Yeah well, court filing. Accusations. Accusations withdrawn because she didn't feel like going through the process, but in light of other evidence, I'd say where there's smoke, there's a forest fire.
Big whoop. We have seen the depths to which you demofascists will descend to destroy Trump.

You clods have been caught lying so many times no one believes a thing you morons say anymore.

Who told you that lie? Donald Trump?
Trump is a Christian.

5e4627443c3abec9eb35dfaa7cf1c3e01c-trump-with-bible-dc-protests.rsquare.w700.jpg

Trump knew a lot of little girls.
He had children that were girls. Nothing has ever come out that pointed to him being a pedophile. You're just salivating at the thought that he might be though, and trying to dredge up anything that would point to it, just like the Vermin bloodsucker you are LOL.

He had children that were girls. Nothing has ever come out that pointed to him being a pedophile. You're just salivating at the thought that he might be though, and trying to dredge up anything that would point to it, just like the Vermin bloodsucker you are LOL.
You can't explain those pictures away. You are a failed shill.

I must have missed something, were they having sex in those pictures? Is it illegal to take a picture with like a family of girls? Is there something wrong with you? Oh wait
You sure did miss something - Trump is running for the presidency. Get it now?

Forum List

Back