BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

Eighteen is legal, they be emancipated and can do as they desire. Yer no novus homo yerself.

And you think a responsible powerful married man should be screwing naive girls.

Dude, you prove you’re cultist with every post. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eighteen is legal, they be emancipated and can do as they desire. Yer no novus homo yerself.

Sure. But its still inappropriate when a married man like Slick Willy is involved with young ladies in the family home, like he was with that Lewinski broad.

Sure. But its still inappropriate when a married man like Slick Willy is involved with young ladies in the family home, like he was with that Lewinski broad.
I am sure it is but Trump fucked around on every wife he has had. This sort of thing goes on all the time it's a human thing with power.

Sex is part of growing up.

Married Men who take advantage of young naive girls are evil bastards.

Are you one of those? You probably sit on Only Fans all night, don’t you?

Sad excuse for a human being, justifying this shit.

There is so much smoke coming from Clinton's "Epstein gun" that it could cause another ice age.
The man is guilty as hell.
I would literally bet $25,000 cash that Clinton has been at Epstein's private/exclusive parties where there were teen girls. He may have not had sex with one, but knew they were there and was ok with it.
We are talking about a man who has shown incredible poor judgement when his dick is involved.
No evidence yet, hater dupe...Epstein took politicians everywhere...

Married Men who take advantage of young naive girls are evil bastards.

Are you one of those? You probably sit on Only Fans all night, don’t you?

Sad excuse for a human being, justifying this shit.
No, I just know how the world really is.

fcr8k2u7g9ac1.png

Please prove you are not a robot by clicking on the pedophile
All very public! And quite old too. The Epstein girls say that Clinton was quite the visitor. Not Trump though.

Forum List

Back