How was Trump's assassination attempt allowed to occur?

What happened

• Deep State operated assass. attempt using an intelligent & crazy kid. Shucks, missed.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • With rhetoric surrounding Trump, rid of him naturally by neglecting his security needs - Biden team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WOKE and Homeland Security demonstrates rapid IDIOCRACY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't wrap my head around it. Like this was a deep state operation, or govt. neglect with a purpose

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Security seemed alright to me, perhaps don't Monday morning QB. Security simply needs to improve.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Select what you think, from this poll. Seems possible answers are accounted for.

For what worth, my brother is SS on the State level. He's a conservative type, high integrity and reputation. He says forget the conspiracy theories, the arrangement was simply incompetence on so many levels, because SS has been compromised by WOKE, and since its fallen under Homeland Security's wing.

But me, I can't wrap my head around how this was possible, at all. Unless you're new here, Trump was POTUS, and he's in the general for POTUS. You know, even Biden said there should be a bullseye on Trump. We can start there. Thus, security must be at the highest level, or at least close.

I was in security at a lower level, but never mind that. 6th grade level common sense says you have to account for roof tops, structures, doors and windows. Roof tops being the most obvious, and there were few of those to account for. Then they reported a problem, allowing Trump to continue speaking like it was nothing. From there, what a spectacle, no exit plan, they didn't know how to shield him, WTF?

Imagine if the assassin is trained, and there's more than one. Trump wouldn't have stood a chance.

So how did this happen, your opinion, today.
Pretty obvious really , just look at the hate thrown at Trump by democrats since the day he walked down the escalator. They attacked him non stop 24/7 , ever since . They were so sure he would never ever win . But Americans were sick of lying stealing politicians and voted Trump as president . Well Democrats and rinos did anything and everything to prevent Trump from accomplishing anything . But Trump still did much good for Americans. Next election the rigged with backup ballots by the truckload and covid restrictions and mail in voting . It worked , but was too close for comfort . Now after the Biden Harris shit show they know dawn we'll Americans are sick of these anti American Democrat policies and will wholeheartedly vote for American loving Trump this time for sure .so they tried to throw him in jail for bogus bullshit that many other politicians have done over n over with no penalty at all. And yet that is backfiring as usual . So the democrats only chance to win is to kill their opposition , Trump. So there were a lot of folks in on this attempt on his life . Thing is democrats refuse to lose , they will destroy this country or anyone in it to get their way . They are not your friends.

It's like the old saying goes. The crazies only have to get lucky once. Our security services have to get lucky 100 percent of the time.

The playing field is radically tilted in the crazies' favor.

There's an American sniper who took out a Russian from over two miles away.
Makes you wonder how many Democrats are paid to come on message boards like this and lie and make up bullshit all day long . How much do they pay you? Do they use taxpayers money?

Forum List

Back