BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

That’s a rumor you just made up huh
I don't ponder Bill Clinton's sex life as you do.

Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein were such good friends that Epstein had a portrait of Clinton.
parsingbill-e1565849248413-640x400.jpg

You understand how warped you sound trying to justify a President of the most powerful nation of the world, boinking a teenager?

Wow, you are part of a cult. Nobody outside of a cult thinks that way.
Eighteen is legal, they be emancipated and can do as they desire. Yer no novus homo yerself.

Eighteen is legal
Only a cultist used that excuse. The moral character of the Democratic Party in full display. Thinks a powerful older married man is justified screwing a naive 18 year old girl.

🤷‍♀️

And now, this same party is responsible for 85,000 missing immigrant minors? Wow, just wow.

Only a cultist used that excuse. The moral character of the Democratic Party in full display. Thinks a powerful older married man is justified screwing a naive 18 year old girl.

🤷‍♀️

And now, this same party is responsible for 85,000 missing immigrant minors? Wow, just wow.
I am the Democratic Party? Well I'll be.

No real evidence. Dumbfuck.

Yeah well, court filing. Accusations. Accusations withdrawn because she didn't feel like going through the process, but in light of other evidence, I'd say where there's smoke, there's a forest fire.

When has yet to happen more mes are on the agenda.its almost as exciting as the squid game.
It's already been shown that Trump didn't go to the island. He just took a ride to like New Jersey or something. It's just people like you with your disinformation that like to lie be dishonest.

Forum List

Back