🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Bomb found at home of Secretary Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in New York City suburb.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Associated Press on Twitter

holy shit. Trump needs to tone it down

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.

• Banned
The president’s explosive rhetoric leads to explosive devices

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.

But the right doesn't believe in violence. Must be the proud boys the rights answer to antifa.

They’ve got an APB out for the Energizer Bunny and dozens more on the way for several other women on the “Hillary’s Not Home” list the Secret Service keeps at the Chappy main gate.

Soros and Clinton’s just before a possible red wave election...

And with their security details...

Oh, and now Obama’s...

Forum List

Back