🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Bomb found at home of Secretary Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in New York City suburb.

I hate to be “that guy” but we’re under 2 weeks from the midterms, GOP leading in early voting + Kavanaugh bump means odds are better than they’ve ever been that GOP could win this, and all of a sudden every Dem leader is getting “suspicious packages” all at once. I dunno.

how did not one of these go off????

"Politics is supposed to be a tough business, and fighting and partisanship is part of the deal, but it is designed to be a substitute for violence, never a mechanism for it." - Senator Brian Schatz

"As someone who has been on the receiving end of threading packages, I can tell you how disgusting these acts are! America is better than this. These acts should be condemned by all and I hope they throw any individual caught in jail, for a very long time." - Mr Eric Trump
Yes I know I ordered a sewing kit the other day and was aghast at how much threading there was

Governor Cuomo: "This is the world we live in. Terrorism, the attempt to spread fear, is the world that we live in. It is heightened lately, the mayor is exactly right, there are more tensions than usual, but this is the world we live in."

It doesn't have to be.

People can stop believing that those who have different views from them are their enemy.

It's been going on since the 80s. It has only gotten worse. Especially since we have a president who seems to believe that those who don't share his views is an enemy and encourages violence, praises violence. Tells the world that the media is the enemy of the people. And so much more.

We can have leaders who are mature adults. We can have a nation of mature adults. It can't happen over night but it is possible.

Realize that we all want the best for our nation, that good ideas come from both the democrats and republicans. That the best way to stop all this is to find what we do agree on, what we do have in common and build from there.

People need to start acting like real Americans or things are only going to get worse.

There is a lot of truth in " United we stand. Divided we fall."

Aaaand none of these "devices exploded."

What are the odds?

Gin up that sympathy card by playing victim. I wonder what the left would still be thinking of hillary dodging sniper fire, if video did not reveal that lie.

upload_2018-10-24_11-36-28.png

Laura Loomer on Twitter

I hate to be “that guy” but we’re under 2 weeks from the midterms, GOP leading in early voting + Kavanaugh bump means odds are better than they’ve ever been that GOP could win this, and all of a sudden every Dem leader is getting “suspicious packages” all at once. I dunno.

Too much Alex Jones maybe?

You’d think a conservative culprit would at least wait until after the election? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back