🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Bomb found at home of Secretary Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in New York City suburb.

New Republican campaign strategy

Vote Democrat and we will kill you

Now it seems Republican Terrorists have sent a bomb to CNN

The Associated Press on Twitter

holy shit. Trump needs to tone it down

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.

A bomb was also sent to Obama.

A bomb ended up in George Soros's mailbox.

Someone is sending bombs to democrats.

Someone wants to kill prominent democrats including our former president Obama.

I hope they find this person before someone is hurt or killed.
Are you really so stupid as to believe either the Obama's or the Clinton's get their own mail?

FYI Both are under secret service protection for the rest of their lives so it is highly unlikely that anyone slipped by their security to plant a bomb in a mail box

Where in my post does it say I believe that the FBI and SS didn't find it before it reached Clinton and Obama? Where does it say that I believe that Soros doesn't have people who go through his mail?

It just doesn't exist in my post.

So you brought up something that doesn't have anything to do with my post. Why? I guess that's all you can say to the fact that bombs have been sent to Clinton, Obama and Soros. Which is sad.

If you're saying that in some way to excuse this then that's just sad.

The news just broke that a bomb has been sent to CNN in NYC.

By the way, just because those bombs didn't reach Obama, Clinton and Soros doesn't mean it's ok to send them and doesn't mean that someone in the Post Office couldn't have been hurt by those bombs.

So someone has sent bombs to Soros, Clinton, Obama and CNN. Someone wanted to do a lot of damage to a lot of people.

I wonder when this nation is going to be tired of all this hate and violence.

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Obviously it was the DNC that sent it.....

afb102318dAPR20181023124556.jpg
Indeed. Hillary is the best thing that ever happened to the GOP. I used to think they should lock her up as well, but not any more.

We need Hillary out there campaigning 24/7.

Nay, nay, V-......

Our secret weapon was.....

"His presidency will end with Democrats in possession of 11 fewer Senate seats (depending on how you count), more than 60 fewer House seats, at least 14 fewer governorships and more than 900 fewer seats in state legislatures than when it began. That’s a staggering toll." http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/o...est&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection&_r=0

"Democrats suffered a greater loss of power during Obama’s tenure than under any other two-term president since World War II." Obama returns to political fray for a Democratic Party cause

"BOMBSHELL: Former DNC Head Admits Obama Cleaned Out The Party, Hillary Stole It, Bernie Got Robbed
According to Brazile, Obama “left the party $24 million in debt” – hey, sort of like the country! "
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23072/bombshell-former-dnc-head-admits-obama-cleaned-out-ben-shapiro#

Something is wrong here.

Apparently we have a lone person or group of people crazy enough to ship bombs to all kinds of high profile Democratic targets. They are clever enough to find the addresses to all these places and to make bombs with some sort of "explosive capability," yet stupid enough not to realize that none of the targets have barely zero chance of getting to the intended people, if they were even home at all. And stupid enough that all the bombs were intercepted before exploding.

This seems to be a very dull-witted half-baked attempt to get at people whom have no real role in the upcoming elections. But it carries a lot of media power. A plan which has no chance at succeeding aimed at high profile people who don't actually play any role in changing the elections! Why do I get the feeling this entire thing has been staged by the Left in order to try to rally democrat voters to the polls?

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."
Lol. Of course just like Watters was NOT culpable or complicit in Democrats harassing Republicans.

Just as Pelsi was culpable for the fellow that shot up a Republican baseball practice.

The democrat sending ricin to Republicans didn't work. Sending fake bombs to themselves is the next step.

Where is the guy who wanted Democrats to start putting Republicans to the guillotine? Start with him.

Something is wrong here.

Apparently we have a lone person or group of people crazy enough to ship bombs to all kinds of high profile Democratic targets. They are clever enough to find the addresses to all these places and to make bombs with some sort of "explosive capability," yet stupid enough not to realize that none of the targets have barely zero chance of getting to the intended people, if they were even home at all. And stupid enough that all the bombs were intercepted before exploding.

This seems to be a very dull-witted half-baked attempt to get at people whom have no real role in the upcoming elections. But it carries a lot of media power. A plan which has no chance at succeeding aimed at high profile people who don't actually play any role in changing the elections! Why do I get the feeling this entire thing has been staged by the Left in order to try to rally democrat voters to the polls?

Q. Why do you feel, "this entire thing has been staged by the Left in order to try to rally democrat voters to the polls?

A. Because you are biased and likely brain washed.

A more likely reason is that the hate and fear rhetoric used by Trump for the past few years, naming each of the victims of this terrorist act, and spread by those on social media, abetted it.

There is a ton of evidence in these bombs. They will undoubtedly find that it's a democrat staffer.

Something is wrong here.

Q. Why do you feel, "this entire thing has been staged by the Left in order to try to rally democrat voters to the polls?

For all of the very sound reasons just explained in the two previous paragraphs from which you snipped my comment, Dumbass.

There is a ton of evidence in these bombs. They will undoubtedly find that it's a democrat staffer.

How much do you want to bet that neither the Clintons nor Obama were even home at the time? And what does CNN do, sniff every package they get for explosives? Or was the package to CNN obviously, deliberately suspicious looking?

The Left is TOO EAGER to dismiss this crazy event as the work of radical Trump, knuckle-dragging deplorables.

Forum List

Back