🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Bomb found at home of Secretary Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in New York City suburb.

I think it's entirely possible that some crazed right wing lunatic, all frothy on talk radio and Trump rallies, did this.

I think it's entirely possible that some crazed left wing lunatic, worried about the elections and hoping for sympathy votes, did this.

That's where we are, gang. Our political fundamentalists have turned this whole thing into a shit show. They're the fucking problem.

Trump had nothing to do with it liar. You dim bulbs did it your self.
OMG. What a brainwashed idiot you are.
No, of course Trump didn't have anything to do with it, but someone not too good at making the detonator on bombs is targeting the Democrats at the top of the list. It's not a liberal doing this; it is a crazed right winger believing he/she is saving the world. It's time to tone things down, I agree with that.
So how did this not so smart republican mad bomber slip by the Clinton's Secret Service detail?
Ask them, Sherlock. It is not "fake news."

Never said it was but if it smells like a rat it probably is a rat

Of course none of you brainiacs even thought to ask the question as to how a not so mart bomber duped the the country's premier security organization
It sounds to me as if one of those premier security agents opened the bombs. Doing their jobs. No one said Clinton or Soros or Obama opened the packages themselves.

And?

Do you not think the Clinton residence is under constant surveillance?

Of course it is. So again no one slipped a bomb into their mailbox

I think it's entirely possible that some crazed right wing lunatic, all frothy on talk radio and Trump rallies, did this.

I think it's entirely possible that some crazed left wing lunatic, worried about the elections and hoping for sympathy votes, did this.

That's where we are, gang. Our political fundamentalists have turned this whole thing into a shit show. They're the fucking problem.

Could very well be and until they are caught no one will know.

Rank amateurs.

`
Not found in mailbox
`

"The Secret Service said Wednesday that it had intercepted packages containing “potential explosive devices” addressed to former first lady Hillary Clinton in New York and former president Barack Obama in Washington.

The devices were recovered not long after an explosive device was found in a mailbox at the Bedford, N.Y., home of George Soros, the liberal philanthropist who is a frequent target of far-right groups.

“The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such,” the Secret Service said in a statement Wednesday. “The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them.”
`

The Associated Press on Twitter

holy shit. Trump needs to tone it down

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.

A bomb was also sent to Obama.

A bomb ended up in George Soros's mailbox.

Someone is sending bombs to democrats.

Someone wants to kill prominent democrats including our former president Obama.

I hope they find this person before someone is hurt or killed.

I agree.

Sounds like some nut case who thinks he's doing someone a favor.

Hope they catch the assholes.
Very well could be a democrat doing this to paint Trump and Co in a bad light. Not like they haven't done that before.

They use the same tactic with racism so why not?
Indeed, it's part of their playbook

As in the clintons themselves.....

Next on the agenda is "Clinton and Obama shot at. Police are unable to find four year old with dangerous BB gun. Hopes are for complete ban on guns. Elections to be cancelled as Democrats take reigns of government to force security of nation."

`
Not found in mailbox
`

"The Secret Service said Wednesday that it had intercepted packages containing “potential explosive devices” addressed to former first lady Hillary Clinton in New York and former president Barack Obama in Washington.

The devices were recovered not long after an explosive device was found in a mailbox at the Bedford, N.Y., home of George Soros, the liberal philanthropist who is a frequent target of far-right groups.

“The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such,” the Secret Service said in a statement Wednesday. “The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them.”
`
Oh so they were on;y potential explosive devices kind of like baby powder is potentially anthrax?

and if there was "no risk" as you quoted why the big stink over it?

Could very well be and until they are caught no one will know.

Rank amateurs.

There wont be anyone caught since it highly likely they planted the devices themselves.

You see dumb fkss. WE TOLD YOU FALSE FALGS WILL COME, THEY WILL TRY AND BLAME THE RIGHT ABOUT IT.
WE TOLD YOU FALSE FLAGS WOULD COME RIGHT BEFORE THE MIDTERMS SO THEY CAN BLAME THE RIGHT

WE TOLD YOU FALSE FLAGS WERE COMING IN ORDER TO HIDE INFORMATION

WE TOLD YOU THIS IS WHY THE SHUT INFOWARS DOWN

WE TOLD YOU WHY THEY SHUT INFOWARS DOWN

YOU STUPID LEFTIST FKS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING A.HOLES

OMG. What a brainwashed idiot you are.
No, of course Trump didn't have anything to do with it, but someone not too good at making the detonator on bombs is targeting the Democrats at the top of the list. It's not a liberal doing this; it is a crazed right winger believing he/she is saving the world. It's time to tone things down, I agree with that.
So how did this not so smart republican mad bomber slip by the Clinton's Secret Service detail?
Ask them, Sherlock. It is not "fake news."

Never said it was but if it smells like a rat it probably is a rat

Of course none of you brainiacs even thought to ask the question as to how a not so mart bomber duped the the country's premier security organization
It sounds to me as if one of those premier security agents opened the bombs. Doing their jobs. No one said Clinton or Soros or Obama opened the packages themselves.

And?

Do you not think the Clinton residence is under constant surveillance?

Of course it is. So again no one slipped a bomb into their mailbox
Your question is answered.

`
Not found in mailbox
`

`
Oh so they were on;y potential explosive devices kind of like baby powder is potentially anthrax?

I agree. Only potential explosives and they will know more when they examine them.

Not very good bombers and that's a good thing.

Forum List

Back