🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Bomb found at home of Secretary Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in New York City suburb.

upload_2018-10-24_9-21-55.png

UPDATE: Media Reports Incorrect: White House Not Targeted by Mail Bomb

Suspicious packages sent to top Democrats and leftist media are a setup to blame on pro-Trump Americans ahead of the crucial 2018 midterms.
Global Alert! Confirmed: Deep State Launching False Flag Against MSM/Dems to Blame Trump & Pro-America Forces

BE READY PEOPLE THERE WILL BE EXPLOSIONS COMING BE SAFE ALL.... THEY ARE ABOUT TO ATTACK THEMSELVES AND BLAME IT ON A PATRIOT..

TAKE THE WARNING OR DON'T WHATEVER.......

TRUCK BOMB ETC.....

WE ARE GOING TO BE EUROPE IF U DO NOT WAKE UP!!!

upload_2018-10-24_9-44-4.png

Christmas is despied by the left I wouldn't doubt if they don't try and destroy that day with another 911 but worse.

What better way to destroy an AMerican holiday with psych warfare on the special day many grew up to love even if it was commercialized to much,

I may end up wrong, but strongly suspect that, if he has any photo spray or interview, today, Trump may openly muse about or imply that the bombs are a false flag. If he gives a scripted statement, though, he might stay on message.

What will be funny is if they pull another 911, these Trump haters will be the first ones to beg for Trump's help. GGood thing i'm not Trump I'd tell them all to fk off and fend for yourself bitch. bhahhhahh

Governor Cuomo: "This is the world we live in. Terrorism, the attempt to spread fear, is the world that we live in. It is heightened lately, the mayor is exactly right, there are more tensions than usual, but this is the world we live in."

What will be funny is if they pull another 911, these Trump haters will be the first ones to beg for Trump's help. GGood thing i'm not Trump I'd tell them all to fk off and fend for yourself bitch. bhahhhahh

Right before 911 happened. THE STOCK DROPPED...... lmfao

Look where they are now all in the red.............

We have already posted the De Vos link to Sleepy Hollow State Park, and De Vos links to Blackwater just as the Clinton mafia links to British MI6 at Oliver Springs, Tennessee. The fire of the covered bridge was reconstructed by church-builder De Vos, and following the watercourse from that location links to Sleepy Hollow State Park. See map for the famous cemetery near Chappaqua, New York, as the psy-ops move to synch themselves with Halloween, not far from where Sopros and Clinton likely first met in the local grocery store. Recall that Amway headquarters in Michigan used to be a beaver-pelt trading post, and that Hillary Clinton was airborne on the day that Brittanee Drexel disappeared. Drexel's cell phone went out not far from where the body of Shannon McConaughey, an Amway rep, was found. Awendau, where Drexel's cell phone went out, is also an historical location for refugees of the Salem, Massachusetts witch trials.

Mayor Bill de Blasio to all public officials of all partisan affiliations: "Don't encourage violence, don't encourage hatred, don't encourage attacks on media. ... and that has to start at the top"

Dems are calling the “suspicious packages” found at Time Warner an act of terror, how come they’re no so quick to designate Islamic terror acts as such??

"Just yesterday on Tucker, top Clinton aide Philippe Reines encouraged progressives to physically confront Republicans in public. Today, he's blaming Trump for a series of apparent mail bomb packages sent to prominent Dem officials."

The Associated Press on Twitter

holy shit. Trump needs to tone it down

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."
Funny. Looks like the only result of this latest failed dim attack will be conservatives gaining another few million votes. Just look at the desperation and fear in these liars flaccid attempts to defame the president with no proof of anything. Just like always. Russia Russia Russia!

"As someone who has been on the receiving end of threading packages, I can tell you how disgusting these acts are! America is better than this. These acts should be condemned by all and I hope they throw any individual caught in jail, for a very long time." - Mr Eric Trump

Hillary 10/9: "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” Hillary 10/24: “It's a time of deep divisions and we have to do everything we can to bring our country together."

Forum List

Back