🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Bomb found at home of Secretary Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in New York City suburb.

This is what you get from Trump's hate speech and politics of division. I have never read so much hatred as I have read from some Trumpists.

`
Not found in mailbox
`

"The Secret Service said Wednesday that it had intercepted packages containing “potential explosive devices” addressed to former first lady Hillary Clinton in New York and former president Barack Obama in Washington.

The devices were recovered not long after an explosive device was found in a mailbox at the Bedford, N.Y., home of George Soros, the liberal philanthropist who is a frequent target of far-right groups.

“The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such,” the Secret Service said in a statement Wednesday. “The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them.”
`
Oh so they were on;y potential explosive devices kind of like baby powder is potentially anthrax?

I agree. Only potential explosives and they will know more when they examine them.

Not very good bombers and that's a good thing.

If they were bombs at all

`
Not found in mailbox
`

"The Secret Service said Wednesday that it had intercepted packages containing “potential explosive devices” addressed to former first lady Hillary Clinton in New York and former president Barack Obama in Washington.

The devices were recovered not long after an explosive device was found in a mailbox at the Bedford, N.Y., home of George Soros, the liberal philanthropist who is a frequent target of far-right groups.

“The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such,” the Secret Service said in a statement Wednesday. “The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them.”
`
Oh so they were on;y potential explosive devices kind of like baby powder is potentially anthrax?

I agree. Only potential explosives and they will know more when they examine them.

I agree and we won't know more until they examine them and hopefully let the media know exactly what they have.

Anyone who would do this bullshit is a fucking nut job and a criminal and I hope they catch them all.

`
Not found in mailbox
`

`

Yeah, maybe they were brownies.

Funny how the bombs are being found without going off.

they were intercepted before even getting to the Clintons or Obama.

Good job by whoever intercepted them.

That wouldnt be all that difficult when you mailed em to yourself.

Are you for real??

Should I link you to all the fake racism plots where they made up the whole thing?
Exact same tactic.

`
Not found in mailbox
`

`

Wrap a brownie up in brown paper and stick a couple wires into it and Voila
a potential explosive

`
Not found in mailbox
`

`

Wrap a brownie up in brown paper and stick a couple wires into it and Voila
a potential explosive

SEMTEX from Betty Crocker...

Fake indians, fake mexicans, fake "refugees", fake outrage, fake bombs.

The Associated Press on Twitter

holy shit. Trump needs to tone it down

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.

A bomb was also sent to Obama.

A bomb ended up in George Soros's mailbox.

Someone is sending bombs to democrats.

Someone wants to kill prominent democrats including our former president Obama.

I hope they find this person before someone is hurt or killed.

Guy is a psycho
They will catch him

Unless he is an agent of Republican allies the Russians or Saudis

Two bombs in two days targeting prominent Democrats. This is terrorism, and I hope the FBI, ATF and the rest of law enforcement can catch the bomber quickly, because someone is going to be seriously injured or killed if not.
Trump had nothing to do with it liar. You dim bulbs did it your self.
OMG. What a brainwashed idiot you are.
No, of course Trump didn't have anything to do with it, but someone not too good at making the detonator on bombs is targeting the Democrats at the top of the list. It's not a liberal doing this; it is a crazed right winger believing he/she is saving the world. It's time to tone things down, I agree with that.
It's past time you lying libs toned it down. Your own so called leaders called for violence, and your lying ass says I'm brainwashed? lol

A bomb was also sent to Obama.

A bomb ended up in George Soros's mailbox.

Someone is sending bombs to democrats.

Someone wants to kill prominent democrats including our former president Obama.

I hope they find this person before someone is hurt or killed.

Guy is a psycho
They will catch him

Unless he is an agent of Republican allies the Russians or Saudis
forrest-gump2.jpg

Trump had nothing to do with it liar. You dim bulbs did it your self.
OMG. What a brainwashed idiot you are.
No, of course Trump didn't have anything to do with it, but someone not too good at making the detonator on bombs is targeting the Democrats at the top of the list. It's not a liberal doing this; it is a crazed right winger believing he/she is saving the world. It's time to tone things down, I agree with that.
So how did this not so smart republican mad bomber slip by the Clinton's Secret Service detail?
Ask them, Sherlock. It is not "fake news."
lol total bullshit.

Forum List

Back