Breaking: Clinton leads Trump by 6 points in National Poll

No, the CNN App did.
An abundance of times.
Check it out...It's a Go Hillary! Campaign App.

That coming from a (more than likely) white Chicagoan who lives in a city where black people kill black people on an almost daily basis. Chicago is a place where black people are scared of other black people trying to kill them. There have been 500+ people shot dead in Chicago this year. But not a word out of you. Not one. All those black people being killed by other black people and you have nothing to say about it. Your hypocrisy is purely dumbfounding.

How can you live in a place like that and reside in such pure ignorance of what's going on?

Guy, the place that you describe is called "America", and it's what happens when you get stupid ideas like "gun ownership is a right".

I'd be good with confiscating ALL the guns and solving this problem, but frankly, when you have cops shooting people dead in the middle of the street with no provocation, that's kind of a bad thing, too.

Not that you ever get your fat ass off the couch long enough to see that.

The GOP has a record of shooting itself in the foot, beginning with its Contract on America.

Moron.......you mean the Contract with America which promised to bring specific items up for a vote....a vote, moron, within the first 100 days of the Republicans winning congress back after 40 years of democrats controlling it......yes...morons like you hate the idea of actually voting....you prefer dictates, enforced at the end of guns controlled by the government....

Odd that the right thought it important to have lots of votes then, but refuses to vote on anything now. Why do you think that is?

Washington (CNN) Hillary Clinton is leading Donald Trump by 6 points ahead of the first debate on Monday, according to a new national poll released Wednesday.

A four-way matchup shows Clinton has 43% support of likely voters while Trump has 37%, in the new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll. Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson is at 9% and the Green Party's Jill Stein is at 3%.

In a two-way matchup, Clinton leads Trump by 7 points, 48% to 41%.

National poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 6 points - CNNPolitics.com

NBC........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There heads are so far up hilary's ass they can taste her food when she eats....

and the Wall Street Journal?

That would mean something if it was a popular vote.

and how often have popular vote and EC not gone together? (other than when the court appointed bush)

you're welcome.
DIMPLED CHAD ALERT!

image.jpeg

The question actually is, did you think it would be this close? Hmmm

No, I didn't. I really thought that when Americans saw a major party got hijacked by a Reality TV Nazi, that the safeguards would make his loss a forgone conclusion.

I blame the media, because they were more interested in ratings than doing their jobs.

I blame the GOP for letting this guy get the nomination despite the majority of them KNOWING it was a terrible idea.

I was talking to a Democratic insider yesterday and he is pretty confident. I cannot remember when he was wrong, and I have known him for over 40 years.

If the GOP had sent a survey to the DNC at the beginning of the Primaries and asked, "Which of these people would you most want to face in November?"

The answer would have been Trump. They got their wish...:badgrin:

Washington (CNN) Hillary Clinton is leading Donald Trump by 6 points ahead of the first debate on Monday, according to a new national poll released Wednesday.

A four-way matchup shows Clinton has 43% support of likely voters while Trump has 37%, in the new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll. Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson is at 9% and the Green Party's Jill Stein is at 3%.

In a two-way matchup, Clinton leads Trump by 7 points, 48% to 41%.

National poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 6 points - CNNPolitics.com

I was talking to a Democratic insider yesterday and he is pretty confident. I cannot remember when he was wrong, and I have known him for over 40 years.

If the GOP had sent a survey to the DNC at the beginning of the Primaries and asked, "Which of these people would you most want to face in November?"

The answer would have been Trump. They got their wish...

In a sane world, I would agree.

In a sane world, Trump would have been knocked out of the race in New Hampshire.

By that same logic, Schwarzeneger and Ventura never should have gotten elected as governors...

We live in a society that equates celebrity with merit. Trump is a celebrity.. and there are a lot of people who don't understand policy, but they watch reality TV.

"You're on Television, Dummy!" - The great line from Network.

Forum List

Back