Breaking: Comey asked for money to continue Russia investigation. Then he was fired

would-you-believe-the-russians-did-it-11434329.png

I'll say it again, because I love to rub the rightie's noses in Trump's ass: I said in 2015 that Trump would have nothing but one scandal after another. There's no leadership, no direction, no gains.

His admin is much like we KNEW about his business life: one fight after another, usually in court. Anybody who votes for someone who has had 3500 lawsuits over 30 years should know better:
Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

Trump does not like people who waste money

No, he LOVES them...especially if they're wasting it on something with his name on it. (Like a fake university)
Or Investigating 3 to five million fraud votes for Clinton...how is Pence doing with that one ...any "Bombshells"

Before that it was investigating Barack Obama...

"My investigators in Hawaii can’t believe what they are finding" :lol:

'Totally False' -- DOJ Snaps Back At NYT's Comey Story

The Department of Justice is denying a New York Times report that James Comey requested additional money for the investigation into Russian election meddling just days before he was fired by President Trump.

“The story is totally false,” DOJ spokeswoman Isgur Flores told The Daily Caller.

Hmmmm, so now it's he said/she said. Sounds like we need an independent investigation.

I heard Trump was abducted by the Russians and brain washed, and he also owns one of those Russian fir hats, and salutes Russian style. Why yes, I am mocking the left. :eusa_whistle:

From the Washington Post-

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said it was false that Comey had asked Rosenstein for money for the Russia investigation.

The Department of Justice is denying a New York Times report that James Comey requested additional money for the investigation into Russian election meddling just days before he was fired by President Trump.

“The story is totally false,” DOJ spokeswoman Isgur Flores told The Daily Caller.

Hmmmm, so now it's he said/she said. Sounds like we need an independent investigation.

From the Washington Post-

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said it was false that Comey had asked Rosenstein for money for the Russia investigation.

You believe that shit? Hilarious! Trump wants the FBI investigation terminated - not expanded.

James Comey asked the Department of Justice for more funds in order to continue the Russia – Trump investigation. then, he was fired the following week.
This bolsters the notion that Donald Trump fired Comey before because Trump was afraid that his ties to Vladimir Putin would be brought to light.
Days Before Firing, Comey Asked for More Resources for Russia Inquiry
That doesn't bolster anything. You people look foolish flopping around aimlessly.

And fyi, every thing you read on the internet is not a breaking story lol

James Comey asked the Department of Justice for more funds in order to continue the Russia – Trump investigation. then, he was fired the following week.
This bolsters the notion that Donald Trump fired Comey before because Trump was afraid that his ties to Vladimir Putin would be brought to light.
So, Comey was BLACKMAILING OUR PRESIDENT! It now become clear. (-:
I don't get it.

According to the people that worked for him that is NOT True!
Comey sought more resources for Russia probe days before he was fired by President Trump, officials say

So who do we believe???
Comey sought more resources for Russia probe days before he was fired by President Trump, officials say
Last week, then-FBI Director James B. Comey requested more resources from the Justice Department for his bureau’s investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, according to two officials with knowledge of the discussion.
Comey, who was fired by President Trump on Tuesday, made the request in a meeting last week with Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, and Senate Intelligence Committee members were briefed on the request Monday, the officials said.

YET we read this in the same article BUT does the headline say this???
Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said reports that Comey had requested more funding for the Russia investigation are "totally false." Such a request, she said, "did not happen."
Kind of hard to make something go away when there is "no there..there"!
And I'm not saying it! Here is what Obama said:
Obama echoed those sentiments Tuesday, saying there's "no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections."
Obama: Trump's rigged election claim 'whining before the games even over' - CNNPolitics.com

So who do we believe???
Last week, then-FBI Director James B. Comey requested more resources from the Justice Department for his bureau’s investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, according to two officials with knowledge of the discussion.
Comey, who was fired by President Trump on Tuesday, made the request in a meeting last week with Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, and Senate Intelligence Committee members were briefed on the request Monday, the officials said.

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said reports that Comey had requested more funding for the Russia investigation are "totally false." Such a request, she said, "did not happen."
Obama echoed those sentiments Tuesday, saying there's "no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections."
Obama: Trump's rigged election claim 'whining before the games even over' - CNNPolitics.com
A denial by a Sessions' spokesperson is not a debunking. It's 3 officials vs. Sessions' parrot.

So who do we believe???

A denial by a Sessions' spokesperson is not a debunking. It's 3 officials vs. Sessions' parrot.

Who are the 3 officials you speak of? I at least provide links. Not guesses!

Now are "guessing" as the following Dick turban guesses?
“I’m told that as soon as Rosenstein arrived, there was a request for additional resources for the investigation and that a few days afterwards, he was sacked,” said Mr. Durbin, a Democrat of Illinois. “I think the Comey operation was breathing down the neck of the Trump campaign and their operatives, and this was an effort to slow down the investigation.”
What you need to know about Trump, Comey and the Russia probe
DICKIE... WHO told you???? an anonymous source?

Forum List

Back