BREAKING communist throw burning US flag on secret service officer in front of white house

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Breaking: Communists Throw Burning US Flag on Secret Service Officer in Front of White House
Shocking photos show the moment Revolutionary Communist Party protesters in front of the White House Thursday evening lit an American on fire and then threw the burning flag on a nearby Uniformed Division Secret Service Officer. The photos were taken and posted to Twitter by Marcus J. DiPaolo.

Cowards!!We keep telling you they are trying to cause the Americanas to take a shot donn't fall for their bate patriots.

He should of ventilated his ass. Taken up vital oxygen for no other purpose.

• Banned
Rob Dew on Twitter

upload_2019-7-4_18-6-4.png

Breaking: Communists Throw Burning US Flag on Secret Service Officer in Front of White House
Shocking photos show the moment Revolutionary Communist Party protesters in front of the White House Thursday evening lit an American on fire and then threw the burning flag on a nearby Uniformed Division Secret Service Officer. The photos were taken and posted to Twitter by Marcus J. DiPaolo.

Cowards!!We keep telling you they are trying to cause the Americanas to take a shot donn't fall for their bate patriots.
Well, he will not be coming out of prison for a long time.

What happens if you assault a Secret Service agent?

giphy.gif

Well, he will not be coming out of prison for a long time.

What happens if you assault a Secret Service agent?

giphy.gif
Except no one threw a burning flag on a secret service agent.

Oh please. I've listened to you idiots talk. Not a one of you conservitard blow-hards has ever heard a shot fired in anger. If shit really does hit the fan you will all be cowering in you basements, polishing those precious guns of yours and hoping no one comes looking for you.

Buncha fuckin' clueless wannabe rambos...
LOL wanna bet? Oh and to be clear I am talking about your first sentence...I am not a felon for no reason.

Oh please. I've listened to you idiots talk. Not a one of you conservitard blow-hards has ever heard a shot fired in anger. If shit really does hit the fan you will all be cowering in you basements, polishing those precious guns of yours and hoping no one comes looking for you.

LOL.....In my wild and crazy youth I was shot at several times.
It was a rush to be honest.
Cheating death is a high like no other!!

I’ll give you my address. Come look for me and see what happens. Your a big mouth pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL wanna bet? Oh and to be clear I am talking about your first sentence...I am not a felon for no reason.

The libtards will crumble if the shit hits the fan. They’ll pay someone to fight for them while they hide.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

I'm not.

So you're a criminal as well are a racist nut-job.

Whoopdee friggin' do.

The libtards will crumble if the shit hits the fan. They’ll pay someone to fight for them while they hide.

Lol, which gets out on the street and does things, liberals or conservatives.

I'll answer for you. Liberals get out and do, conservatives sit at home and bitch.

That ain't gonna change.

I'll answer for you. Liberals get out and do, conservatives sit at home and bitch.

That ain't gonna change.
You pull old people out of cars and beat them up. Although you are no different then corrupted police/corrections/judicial areas.

I’ll give you my address. Come look for me and see what happens. Your a big mouth pussy.

You know the easiest way to spot a pussy?
They make threats on the internet.
Amen to this. Some people will never learn that a picture is supposed to be painted first before a caption could ever be written for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But then again, maybe we should all be glad that certain people's brain trains can only travel so far.

You know the easiest way to spot a pussy?

They make threats on the internet.

So you must be a pussy then. I’ll give you my address tough guy. Come and visit. See how much of a pussy I am.

That ain't gonna change.

That’s funny. Most cops are Republicans dickhead. Me Included. Your a pussy. I know because people with big mouths like you hide. I took all to task. The ones that had balls learned painfully not a good idea. You don’t have balls. I hear it in your voice pussy boy

If true then why are you bringing the fun of 2nd and 3rd world nations to these shores? You actually believe we are moving forward with your agendas run amok! You are slowly starting to turn on each other which is incredible because you usually are 100% on one side. Perhaps mutilating toddlers to change their sex is to much for some. Or allowing a man wearing a dress to molest the toddler and a mother who support your agendas says enough.

Forum List

Back