🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: COPS: NYT Reporter Who Published #DarrenWilson Address Calling Cops Nonstop

What comes around, goes around as they used to say. Serves the bitch right!

Sorry..but...LOL. Karma bites, doesn't it? *snicker*
Michel Brown found that out.
Sure, because the punishment for stealing is death right? Oh wait, it isn't. My bad.
No, that's the penalty for assaulting a police officer and trying to take away his firearm.
If only, but we'll never know the truth on that now will we?

We already know the truth.

Sure, because the punishment for stealing is death right? Oh wait, it isn't. My bad.
No, that's the penalty for assaulting a police officer and trying to take away his firearm.

So you believe but it can't be known.

Philip Corbett, the paper’s associate managing editor for standards, tells the Erik Wemple Blog via e-mail: “The Times did not ‘reveal’ anything here. The name of the street was widely reported as far back as August, including in the Washington Post.”

The Post on Aug. 15 published an article on Wilson shortly after his name surfaced as the officer who’d killed 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. It noted the presence of “[d]ark blue unmarked police cars were parked outside his house” and mentioned the street name. A number of other outlets also traded in information about Wilson’s residence and it has been circulated on the Internet, of course.
Washington Post 3 days ago...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFEQFjAJ&url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/11/26/new-york-times-responds-to-criticism-about-darren-wilsons-address/&ei=dqd6VLfGBMTHsQT17ICACQ&usg=AFQjCNEyDj-rPBO5XkxlhYB3UoljKQn1nQ&sig2=b6ye5_FyW4y7BfPTBn1OgA&bvm=bv.80642063,d.cWc

ZZZZZZZ bs Pubcappe.

Leftist reporter got exposed. Your post does not refute the fact that she clearly was motivated to fan the fires of tense situation. Whether or not his address was posted before or publicly available, you are simply trying to move the goal post, deflect the fact that an agenda-driven NYT lefty wanted to stir up the pot. She got burned and RIGHTLY so.
Franco is an idiot. What he says makes no sense and is full of lies all the time.

We know the truth, idiots like you are too stupid to figure it out.

For those who are determined to think Brown didn't deserve to die and was just an innocent black boy wanting to go to college, let's just let ALL the murderers out of prison that killed a cop or anyone else that just happened to NOT get away from them, hence them now being murderers and in a jail cell.

In fact, invite them all to move in with you, or next door! Bring out the welcome wagon! Go looting with their homies if anyone says they should be returned to prison to serve their sentences! Free stuff!

So you believe but it can't be known.

Of course it can. We already know the truth from the evidence presented to the Grand Jury.

For those who are determined to think Brown didn't deserve to die and was just an innocent black boy wanting to go to college, let's just let ALL the murderers out of prison that killed a cop or anyone else that just happened to NOT get away from them, hence them now being murderers and in a jail cell.

In fact, invite them all to move in with you, or next door! Bring out the welcome wagon! Go looting with their homies if anyone says they should be returned to prison to serve their sentences! Free stuff!

Bravo....couldn't agree more.

All the communist America hating fags should stop being phonies and man up........take care of some of these people!! Let these assholes rehabilitate these savages............make us all happy!!!:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:Limpwristers are ghey.

Results of attacking a police officer trying to take his gun is in this case. You don't have to agree with what the evidence showed as that isn't a requirement. Failing to accept only proves your unwillingness to accept the truth. Your bad.

As for stealing from my personal residence, it is.

wow so many geriatric tough guy crackers here

6.jpg

angry-old-man.jpg

Last edited:

You are such a fool, the penalty for punching a cop and trying to take his gun is being ventilated. If you cannot see that then get in the face of the next trooper that pulls you over and make a move on his gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back