BREAKING: Dead Body Found After 911 Call From Obamas’ Martha’s Vineyard Estate

390G4Jt.jpg

A CCP agent was also found at Feinstein's and Swallwell's house.

They should have included those. :laughing0301:

Given it was found in the lobby where tour visitors check in for tours...... a tour visitor seems a likely source.

But hey, why use logic, evidence and reason when you can just make shit up.

OK, Boomer. So a CIA Agent disguised as an Islamic Fundamentalist, or a Trump supporter would have no problem walking 3 rice grains worth of anthrax into the WH

Sure

OK, Boomer. So a CIA Agent disguised as an Islamic Fundamentalist, or a Trump supporter would have no problem walking 3 rice grains worth of anthrax into the WH

Sure

Or....just a tour visitor emptying their pockets in a lobby as they are searched before a tour.

All that extra nonsense you made up is completely unnecessary. But blithering conspiracies backed by nothing are kind of your jam.

Last edited:
They do have private lives and hobbies just like everyone else.

Ahhh....well that greatly clarifies your previous post. I thought you meant a relatively young, 43 year old healthy man and Father was dead, oddly, from paddle boarding at night, because he was Obama's personal chef.

Carry on.

Paddle boarding at night???

And why is Obama allowed to fly in his own medical examiner? If someone is found dead in my back yard, would I be permitted to choose the ME and then fly him in?
That's another lie.

Paddle boarding at night???

And why is Obama allowed to fly in his own medical examiner? If someone is found dead in my back yard, would I be permitted to choose the ME and then fly him in?
Exactly the point. Obama has no authority nor reason to alter the ordinary medical examiner procedure for that area
Unless-there is something to hide.

Liberals are not going to keep this thread active. They see how bad this looks
Most likely this guy was doing Barry and Michelle but they did not know that until the drowning night with dents in his skull.

Liberals are not going to keep this thread active. They see how bad this looks
Most likely this guy was doing Barry and Michelle but they did not know that until the drowning night with dents in his skull.
My Reuters guy says I’m real close.
A lot of efforts to prevent Obamas from being questioned. They probably want to select who questions them just like they did who is “allowed” to perform the autopsy

NOT OBAMAs CHEF :-We are told Campbell was the Obamas' White House chef, but the White House chefs have government uniforms with the eagle on the shoulder and flag on the collar. There are no photos anywhere of Campbell in that uniform. Which brings us to the photo of Campbell meeting with Bush and allegedly being honored .It could only be in his capacity as White House chef. But again, the uniform is wrong. We are missing the flag on the collar, which even the sous chefs have. They also all have writing on the hat, which Campbell lacks. And the top of the real hat is different, being higher and less perfect on top than the picture of Campbell with Bush ( not shown here ) . And any pro would show you how the photo has been shopped .So although we have some photos and films of Campbell dressed as a food service worker, we have no indication he ever worked as a sous chef at the White House. We only have faked photos trying to fool you into believing that. So what is this all about? It is impossible to say for sure this early on. It may just be another eyes-off event, a piece of manufactured news to fill the headlines and draw attention away from reality. Pfizer is underwriting thousands of those right now, to keep your mind off the vaccine genocide and give you talking points day to day. Just a snippet . Looks as though Obummers boy friend stepped too far and paid the ultimate price.

Forum List

Back