BREAKING: Dead Body Found After 911 Call From Obamas’ Martha’s Vineyard Estate

I don't deal with queers and their issues, you do because you whine about them all the time. It seems as though you are in the closet, that is probably why you talk about them all the time.

You're the one who wants to normalize homosexuality, transgenderism, and pedophilia, not me. You seem to tolerate it, I don't. Why else would you want everyone to shut up about it, except for maybe the fact that you identify with the LBGT because you're a minority and they're a minority? Does it hurt your little feelings when we straight right-wing folks give them shit because they're perverts, and we find their sexual habits disgusting?

You're the one who wants to normalize homosexuality, transgenderism, and pedophilia, not me. You seem to tolerate it, I don't.
Hmmm, when have I ever stated that?
Why else would you want everyone to shut up about it, except for maybe the fact that you identify with the LBGT because you're a minority and they're a minority? Does it hurt your little feelings when we straight right-wing folks give them shit because they're perverts, and we find their sexual habits disgusting?
When did I say you should shut up about it?

OK, here is the truth about homosexuality:

It IS a deviant form of sexuality, but you really can’t hold it against these people. It’s inborn, for whatever reason, and as long as they are nice, law-abiding people, I have no problem with them at all. It’s just who they are.

Told you told you told you that there would be interference with his body and autopsies
So Barry snd Mike are going to fly in their very own super duper mortician
That’s what guilty people do.
They did it for George Floyd.

Update!

1690326688636.jpeg

ZNcMWTfbdGDGVijt.jpeg

Forum List

Back