BREAKING: Dead Body Found After 911 Call From Obamas’ Martha’s Vineyard Estate

The Clintons also had a chef that drowned. I'm beginning to see a pattern here..

6Y3iBTzQaqB3.jpeg

He drowned on a hike???

WTF is it with these crooks??

Obviously, if this guy was out paddleboarding, the dude could swim...someone who can't swim taking up paddleboarding as a hobby...that doesn't happen. 8 feet of water. Obama probably had homeboy higher than a giraffe's ass on the sugar booger. Bruh had a heart attack.

Obviously, if this guy was out paddleboarding, the dude could swim...someone who can't swim taking up paddleboarding as a hobby...that doesn't happen. 8 feet of water. Obama probably had homeboy higher than a giraffe's ass on the sugar booger. Bruh had a heart attack.

No black person has ever willingly engaged in paddle boarding. I'm gonna have to go with the drug thing too. The article says he was "visiting", so I bet they snorted up some lines of coke, and the guy OD'd.

Obama and his Wookie probably dragged his ass out outside and threw him in the water, just to cover their asses.

No black person has ever willingly engaged in paddle boarding. I'm gonna have to go with the drug thing too. The article says he was "visiting", so I bet they snorted up some lines of coke, and the guy OD'd.

Obama and his Wookie probably dragged his ass out outside and threw him in the water, just to cover their asses.
Makes sense.

Forum List

Back