🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein May Recuse Himself From Russia Probe

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I always thought the little sniveling Jew bastard was trouble to begin with. Always remember, never Trust a Jew for you see, the Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back. This explains the Trumpenfuhrer's tweet a few hours ago. My take, since Rosenstein appointed Comey’s BFF Mueller as special counsel, Mueller must recuse himself as well. Nevertheless, if Rosenstein recuses himself, I see this as a good thing. His replacement would be Trump nominee: Rachel Brand.

Rachel Brand - Wikipedia

Deputy attorney general acknowledges he may need to recuse himself from Russia probe: sources

Last edited:
The one crying out in pain here is the Jew-hater Steve_McGarrett.

Rosenstein, by recusing himself, gives Mueller full authority to investigate without interference from the administration.

Trump could appoint an "acting" AG to fire Muller, and then all political hell would burst.

• Banned
The one crying out in pain here is the Jew-hater Steve_McGarrett.

Rosenstein, by recusing himself, gives Mueller full authority to investigate without interference from the administration.

Trump could appoint an "acting" AG to fire Muller, and then all political hell would burst.
The acting AG will be Trump nominee Rachel Brand.

I always thought the little sniveling Jew bastard was trouble to begin with. Always remember, never Trust a Jew for you see, the Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back. This explains the Trumpenfuhrer's tweet a few hours ago. My take, since Rosenstein appointed Comey’s BFF Mueller as special counsel, Mueller must recuse himself as well. Nevertheless, if Rosenstein recuses himself, I see this as a good thing. His replacement would be Trump nominee: Rachel Brand.

Rachel Brand - Wikipedia

Deputy attorney general acknowledges he may need to recuse himself from Russia probe: sources

You know your hatred for the Jewish people is funny seeing Trump son-in-law and daughter are Jewish and are they going to stab him in the back?

The reality is the investigation should go on and let see what happens or don't and watch the Jewish loving GOP go after him.

Why do you have such hate for a religion? Maybe you should seek out God.

You sometimes write with some common sense, and other times you go down the road of rage, racism and anti-semitism. I don't know what to think, are you simply unbalanced or a standard internet troll?

• Banned

You sometimes write with some common sense, and other times you go down the road of rage, racism and anti-semitism. I don't know what to think, are you simply unbalanced or a standard internet troll?
No, I just point out the truth in a non politically correct manner.

Last edited:
That Rosenberg-type deputy AT needs to go! DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP OF ALL THE SWAMP RATS! Not doing so on day one was The Donald's only mistake, but of course that would have been "racist."

"Sniveling Jew bastard"? More angry rhetoric from the assassin nazi left
I'm not of the left. I'm a Southern Baptist Christian conservative. In essence, Steve McGarrett is a Constitution loving American patriot.

DCcvIyjUAAESwyP.jpg

Ya. Let's hope the asshole isn't spotted hanging out at DEM congressional ball practises.

Forum List

Back