Breaking: DNC Roll Call Vote Underway For Presidential Nomination

I'm watching it on MSNBC.

I avoid MSNBC now. In some ways, they're actually worse than FOX now. Ever since Comcast bought them out, they've turned sharply right. They spent all last night chasing down the #brats to ask them why they hated Hillary so much. They had trouble finding some, but they spared no effort to push their "DEMOCRATS IN DISARRAY!" story.

Then, they actually cut away from a Democratic speaker to interview Jill Stein about how much she hates Hillary. Even FOX wasn't doing that.

Maddow is losing her edge too, and she's about the last redeeming feature there. I think she should jump ship, join up with Gretchen Carlson and do a left/right duo show.

Surprisingly, CNN has been quite good.

And C-Span is always good. No talking heads trying to fill empty air time, just the show.

I'm watching it on MSNBC.

I avoid MSNBC now. In some ways, they're actually worse than FOX now. Ever since Comcast bought them out, they've turned sharply right. They spent all last night chasing down the #brats to ask them why they hated Hillary so much. They had trouble finding some, but they spared no effort to push their "DEMOCRATS IN DISARRAY!" story.

Then, they actually cut away from a Democratic speaker to interview Jill Stein about how much she hates Hillary. Even FOX wasn't doing that.

Maddow is losing her edge too, and she's about the last redeeming feature there. I think she should jump ship, join up with Gretchen Carlson and do a left/right duo show.

Surprisingly, CNN has been quite good.

And C-Span is always good. No talking heads trying to fill empty air time, just the show.

Well, intelligent people can disagree. I disagree.

182596.png

Forum List

Back