Anyone’s Mind Changed?

Yes. The president has the nuclear football. A president is supposed to be at the top of his game to guide the US to peace and prosperity. I'm not a fan of everything Trump proposes, such as the tax cut. I also don't like his con-man "exaggerations" all the time. He is not as smart as he thinks he is or he would have won in 2020.

If only there were two people in the country that would have been better choices...but alas this seems to be the best the US can do

Yes. The president has the nuclear football. A president is supposed to be at the top of his game to guide the US to peace and prosperity. I'm not a fan of everything Trump proposes, such as the tax cut. I also don't like his con-man "exaggerations" all the time. He is not as smart as he thinks he is or he would have won in 2020.
I'm having a hard time believing you.

We're not voting for men, we're voting for policies.

These two men are going in different directions.

I can't support the direction Trump wants to take the country in.

Okay folks… so many of you wasted 90 minutes of your lives last night watching the CNN Presidential Circus…

Was anyone’s mind changed on who to vote for?

If not, why did you waste your time watching it?
Not that I was going to change my mind, but I wanted to see how both Biden and Trump did. I was watching to see if Trump acted more presidential and if Biden could look like he wasn't a senile old man ready for the nursing home.

I'm having a hard time believing you.
We're not voting for men, we're voting for policies.
These two men are going in different directions.
I can't support the direction Trump wants to take the country in.
Very true that they are going in different directions.
Biden's direction is 75% "wrong track"
Thankfully most voters see that Biden is unelectable.
You hoping Trump goes to prison?

The strength of a true democracy is when, in a country of 300 million people, the result of polls, primaries, caucuses, debates, checks and balances, lobby groups, etc. turns out that the most deserving people are two old senile morons.

1. Finish the wall and close the border
2. Deport millions of illegals
3. Impose tariffs on imported goods
4. Take the "woke" out of the military
5. Implement "Project 2025"
He had four years to do that, yet did exactly NOTHING.

Now give me your excuses…..

Forum List

Back