Did last nights debate change anyone's mind on who they are voting for?

Did the debate change your mind

• Was Trump, now Biden

• Was Biden, now Trump

• Was Trump, still Trump

• Was Biden, still Biden

• Was Trump, now neither

• Was Biden, now neither

• Never planned to vote for either one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is that the only evidence you have?
Looks like proof to me. What do you have to say for yourself?

That you "accidentally" liked the post calling for a violent extermination to innocent people that you disagree with? Whoopsie whoopsie.

Then you're welcome to address what you did there. Still think I'm lying about what I said?
I did not accuse you of lying and even said that you could bd telling the truth

I think I “liked” that post by mistake

Because I dont support violence against democrats

I did not accuse you of lying and even said that you could bd telling the truth

I think I “liked” that post by mistake

Because I dont support violence against democrats
Right. So you're claiming that you "accidentally" liked a post calling for the brutal murder of Democrats. Whoops.

I sure as hell never “accidentally” showed support for the brutal murder of innocent people.

You can pretend it was an accident all you like. I still think you’re full of shit.
Again, I would worry about your accusation if it were a common habit of mine

But its not

So go ahead and flail away at me over a single “like”

Again, I would worry about your accusation if it were a common habit of mine

But its not

So go ahead and flail away at me over a single “like”
Right. Because supporting the brutal murder of innocent people is fine as long as you don’t do it multiple times. LoL.

I think the greater chance is they will just stay home and not vote, which still helps Trump of course.

The other thing I thought of today that helps Biden, in my opinion, is that it is not yet July. The election is 131 days away. Our electorate has a notorious short memory.
True, but given the performance, and the fact that the GOP now has about 10 years worth of video for campaign ads..... That memory is going to be constantly jogged.

I disagree. We are voting poorly but we are voting.
You should pay attention to what the media has been reporting about Biden's mental state.....................they were all over how competent he is and so on...................then last night, they did a full 180 and jumped on the bounce him bandwagon. They been caught perpetuating the big lie.
If they've been lying about this for the last couple years and defending Biden ad nauseam, what else have they been lying to us about?

A free press is the core of democracy.

Our democracy is in peril as I said.

I was expecting to vote for Biden.

1719633436075.jpeg

You should pay attention to what the media has been reporting about Biden's mental state.....................they were all over how competent he is and so on...................then last night, they did a full 180 and jumped on the bounce him bandwagon. They been caught perpetuating the big lie.
If they've been lying about this for the last couple years and defending Biden ad nauseam, what else have they been lying to us about?

A free press is the core of democracy.

Our democracy is in peril as I said.
That is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back