Did last nights debate change anyone's mind on who they are voting for?

Did the debate change your mind

• Was Trump, now Biden

• Was Biden, now Trump

• Was Trump, still Trump

• Was Biden, still Biden

• Was Trump, now neither

• Was Biden, now neither

• Never planned to vote for either one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
When you vote for the 3rd party wacko its really a vote for biden and the trannies in his adminstration

And all the Biden folks tell me a 3rd party vote is a vote for Trump and all the fascist in his admin.

Both sides think they are so different form the other yet you are mirror images or each other.

And all the Biden folks tell me a 3rd party vote is a vote for Trump and all the fascist in his admin.

Both sides think they are so different form the other yet you are mirror images or each other.
You want no fault citizenship where no problems are your fault since you only sit on the sidelines letting others make the hard choices

You want no fault citizenship where no problems are your fault since you only sit on the sidelines letting others make the hard choices

Hard choices? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You vote for whomever your beloved party put on the ballot, you make no choices. The only choice you made was to sell your soul to one of the parties, after that there are no choices left to be made, you just do as you are told

Hard choices? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You vote for whomever your beloved party put on the ballot, you make no choices. The only choice you made was to sell your soul to one of the parties, after that there are no choices left to be made, you just do as you are told
See post #64

I challenged you to post a quote of me threatening violence against gay

Since you cant do so then admit that you lied

You slandered me and its time to out up or admit you lied

See post #64

I challenged you to post a quote of me threatening violence against gay

Since you cant do so then admit that you lied

You slandered me and its time to out up or admit you lied

I did not lie, you said that gay people did not have to worry as they were protected by the law.

In the context of our discussion that comment only makes sense if you are speaking of yourself

I did not lie, you said that gay people did not have to worry as they were protected by the law.

In the context of our discussion that comment only makes sense if you are speaking of yourself
Thats very imaginative but also irrational

The law prohibits not only violence but contains a whole host of protections for homosexuals

I didnt endorse any type of violence against gays

The law prohibits not only violence but contains a whole host of protections for homosexuals

The same way you deny endorsing violence against members of the Democratic party?

There was no other reason to bring it up.

That is not a real question for this forum. Everyone who comes here is pretty much entrenched in their beliefs and direction they want the country to go.

However, this will be an interesting question to ask the population at large. The center was already beginning to move and break for Trump. After last night, I think even some of the more moderate left will hold their noses and vote Trump unless the Dems pull something out of their collective asses soon.

I think the greater chance is they will just stay home and not vote, which still helps Trump of course.

The other thing I thought of today that helps Biden, in my opinion, is that it is not yet July. The election is 131 days away. Our electorate has a notorious short memory.

Yet you “liked” a post calling for Democrats to be brutally murdered.

That sure as hell wasn’t regarding self-defense.
If you think so then I take it back just to please you

I’m not perfect and may have recklessly “liked” a post I shouldnt have

But you could also be lying about that also

If you think so then I take it back just to please you

I’m not perfect and may have recklessly “liked” a post I shouldnt have

But you could also be lying about that also

1719609784707.png

1719609818521.png

Right. He wants innocent people to be brutally murdered and you "accidentally" expressed support for that. Whoops. I hate when that happens.

Forum List

Back