Did you see the post-verdict speech by TRUMP? Poll

Did you see the post-verdict speech by TRUMP?

• Total voters
OH WOW!

Trump says a lawyer is... OMG

a lawyer!

I can see why you hate him!

:rolleyes:
"Trump claims, implausibly, that he never thought of Michael Cohen as a fixer. He says he thought of him purely as a lawyer."

We know Trump had Cohen doing things a personal lawyer usually doesn't do -- ergo -- he was one of Trump's fixers.

Why lie about it?

Trump almost swallowed his own tongue.

Trump will be okay. Have you seen The Omen? He, Melania, and Barron have been selected.

The Omen visuals.png

He's being protected.

crazed religious meme 4 Trump on FB.jpg

Did you see the post-verdict speech by TRUMP?

That was awesome. He is always so informative. . whereas other folks like "the president'... just sound like they're preaching the religion of liberal loony-ness.

I wish I could watch it again. . Maybe Fox will play it again for us? I checked out CNN while watching the speech on Fox and they ran it but they had (at that time anyway) some side stuff going on... I guess it was commentary. I didn't pay any attention

not surprisingly.
Hahaha, are you serious or mocking it? I can’t tell. The dude sounds like a confused first grader.

You're right. Several rosaries daily, including Fatima prayer, and the Divine Mercy might be enough?

I would say it's more than they deserve but that goes w/o saying

and maybe Our mother of Fatima wouldn't like it.. She told the children to pray for those on their way to Hell

Mother knows best :)

Forum List

Back