Where were you when you first found about the Trump assassination attempt?

I was watching the rally in real time and saw him strike at his ear with the bullet grazed him. And yes if had not turned his head at that precise time the bullet would have almost certainly killed or severely injured him.

And I read and listen with disgust the hateful people who say it wasn't important because it was a relatively minor wound. I sincerely wish all those who think like that would just move to some other country because this one would be so much better off without that kind of hatefulness.
yes, there is a lot of hate. I remember just 10 years ago things were.. different. People do not see the connection that I do.. namely that things seem to go downhill as soon as corn pop stole the WH

trickle down evil

He (they) sent the message "We don't care about pre born humans.. we don't care about America.. we don't care if you have sky high prices on food and utilities and everything else.. We don't care if the illegals kill y'all

no wonder car accidents have gone up.. people are not happy. I've noticed in the last few years, people do not drive well and seem angry at the wheel.

etc .. etc

Forum List

Back